Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
i was thinking about getting SH rims. actually i will be as soon as my cousin who has a 2000 lude SH gets his new rims. then he is going to hand over his SH rims to me. as soon as that happens ill try to get pics up to show everyone what they look like.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've got the non-SH rims on my silver AV6 coupe. The tires were too small so i went and put accord tires on them. The tires that were on the prelude had 205/16/50, the accord uses 205/16/60. If anyone has an LX and is interested in what an aftermarket sunroof likes like, that's it.

·
Registered
720 Posts
stopsign said:
I've got the non-SH rims on my silver AV6 coupe. The tires were too small so i went and put accord tires on them. The tires that were on the prelude had 205/16/50, the accord uses 205/16/60. If anyone has an LX and is interested in what an aftermarket sunroof likes like, that's it.
Looks good! :cool:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
stopsign said:
they look so tiny. if the lude rims were 17's, they would look really nice.:cool:

·
Registered
563 Posts
stopsign : WHO DID THE sunroof and how much, i'm interested..i need some sun man......hit me up dude

1 - 20 of 25 Posts