Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
·Àdministrator·
1,238 Posts
All it does is just make your engine think its getting colder air and increases the ignition timing by a few degrees. Fucks up your powerband by moving vtec really low (which is bad!) and it takes you rev limiter from 6650 rpm to 8k. A good way to waste gas and mess up your engine.

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
wow......yeah... lets buy an ECU upgrade......for 15 dollars... yeah ok :rolleyes... and besides... does mugen make anything that sells for 15 dollars?????

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im not using the ebay parts i was just browsing and saw it. I have seen those resistor and i know those dont do shit....

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
HyperFlow02 said:
why do people continue to use ebay for performance upgrades? :idiots
Hey now, you CAN buy performance parts on ebay as long as you're not a complete f*cking retard. I got my NX single fogger EFI kit and my msd digital 6 plus and msd window switch from there, all brand new, and legit. I saved about $150 buying those on ebay. :rolleyes

·
Registered
968 Posts
ebay gives pretty good shit, it is just that people do not know how to look for it

·
Registered
682 Posts
nebie::. danm! if i make V tec enguage lower ill gain 20hp to the wheels.... and i watched F & F and they pull 9k!! and i can to if i pull up the redline, also those clear corners guarentee 10hp and even though i dont know the guy i trust him......

·
Registered
972 Posts
you can buy stuff on ebay you just have to watch who youre buying from and check the feedback. but you can buy stuff on ebay i got my ws2 cat back and aem intake there for really cheap, you just have to read the descriptions carefully and if youre not sure email the seller

·
Registered
682 Posts
k... the clear corner lenses add 10+ h.p. thats all u need to know.... LOL...

·
Registered
8 Posts
its kinda funny how you guys insist on jacking innocent people off over a question. ya most of us know what those ebay scams are but we all started somewhere. i mean i can remember the first time i changed the oil in my car and how proud i was of it. now i could probably take my 240sx apart and put it back together but like i said before, we ALL START SOMEWHERE

leave the young buck alone!

·
Registered
51 Posts
ITR_typeR said:
k... the clear corner lenses add 10+ h.p. thats all u need to know.... LOL...
OH YEAH don't forget as well that a carbon fiber shift nob add's up to 5 hp and racing stripes give u a 13% horsepower boost

·
Registered
478 Posts
redline...

the redline on an accord is where its at, cause thats what it was designed for, the head, throttlebody and intake wouldnt breath well enough for 8500 rpm...
Heres a web site that has a complete head package. its $1500 but claims to give you 45-50 hp increase to the wheels, you WILL feel that!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts