Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if there is a head that would swap on to a f22 relativally easily and if so would this be worth it money wise. the only head i can think of off the top of my head is the f20 for the accord type r but if you have any other suggestions please let me know.

thanks

·
Registered
506 Posts
there's really not that many options, but why do you want to change the head anyways? I would just spend that money on a port and polish and better cams and valvetrain

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because i was bored and just wondering if it could be done. I just plan on getting a head package and 55 shot of Naawwsss!!!

·
Registered
506 Posts
YOU MEAN LIKE BRIAN AND VIC HAVE IN THE F&F?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!! j/k, but yeah that sounds good, I just think you'd be wasting money on a head, esp. one like the "F20"(its actually an H22A) because its made for NA power, but theres others like JDM H22 heads, like the type-s(I'm drawing a blank on the head code right now though). Also w/ a new head I think all you're gonna find is better flow which you can get cheaper w/ a P&P and a better valvetrain, and you can buy even better ones aftermarket

·
Registered
31 Posts
honda232 said:
i was wondering if there is a head that would swap on to a f22 relativally easily and if so would this be worth it money wise. the only head i can think of off the top of my head is the f20 for the accord type r but if you have any other suggestions please let me know.

thanks
f22 head swap= not worth it. F20b is a destroked h22a, and we all know that h22a head swaps are also not worth it, right? F20c is s2000, no relation to other f-series. Just go with an h22a, or if you're really on a budget, JDM f22b/usdm h23.

·
Registered
506 Posts
except the H23 is non-vtec

1 - 6 of 6 Posts