Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys, the time has finally come; i'm done with my cr-x. i'm working on a drag shell i got for free (details to come shortly) and picked up an mr2 for daily, so i've got no real use for my cr-x any longer. sho is pretty much where i started years back, as the cr-x was my first car. i've taken a great deal away from here, and i can't say thank you enough to everyone that's helped me in the past. i'll still frequent the board as often as i do now (i do still own a cr-x, damnit)...but was wondering if anyone was interested in any of my jdm shit? :p

anyway, that drag shell i picked up is an 88HF...already comes with: lexan windows, dummy doors, fuel cell, fiberglass hatch, i've got pick up a one piece front end (sinsii jdm copy? :p)...that's about it for now, but it was free so i'm not complaining. with the motor in there, i'll be looking for some 10sec passes. [email protected]

oh, and here's a quick peek of the mr2 i picked up...

my best run with it thus far is 12.5 @ 111 at a shitty track 3300ft above sealevel, on 18'' advans, untuned. i can't wait for tuning, a better track, and better wheels. :clap

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Im in Mission Viejo. I would DEF be interested in ur JDM "shit" What do u still have to get rid of? I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the SiR front end.

·
Banned
2,057 Posts
Damn I wish I didn't live in Canada sometimes, 'cuz I'd love some of those JDM goodies. Would you concider sending some smaller parts up north (taillights maybe)?

Post up some more details about the Mister 2!! That is one of the very few cars I would trade my Rexy for.

·
Registered
540 Posts
very sad day....ur rex was my inspiration, and u r one of the coolest guys that have ever posted in this thread...good luck man in the future..sad sad sad

but im glad at least u picked up another rex.... :D

·
Retired *********
2,995 Posts
Yes, please post a list of everything you have/want to get rid of and I'll sticky this thread for you. :tu

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
I am deffanitely interested in what u got, I wanted to tell you thanx man, you have helped me out a lot on here and you know your shit, good luck with the drag rex.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts