Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do u think u can go a whole week with out "choking the one-eyed snake"?

·
Registered
48 Posts
i lasted 14 months w/out it :p
shiet was hard 2...but it's not mah fault if i get horny...
i'm a teen w/ hormones...& god gave me them hormones...:D
~*~KaY~*~

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
how can u go without it for a month!! thats hecka long...hahah i cant go for 3 days...if i do then u may see an unexpected bonner while im walking...haha i hate that...

·
Registered
698 Posts
14 months, are u fucking crazy??!?!?!?! w/o whacking off, yur serious... like AccOrDZteCh said, its happened, walking through campus not chekcing out chicks, and BAM!! im like, oh shitty, gotta sit down lol.... 14 months...... i think its been like 10 months w/o sex, i cant take it, god it sawks!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Superorb said:
14 months, are u fucking crazy??!?!?!?! w/o whacking off, yur serious... like AccOrDZteCh said, its happened, walking through campus not chekcing out chicks, and BAM!! im like, oh shitty, gotta sit down lol.... 14 months...... i think its been like 10 months w/o sex, i cant take it, god it sawks!!!
14 months w/out wacking off...yep...i've gone 18 years w/out wacking off...as a matter of fact...it's kinda hard 2 wack off w/out a penis...don't chu think :D ?

<<<FeMaLE--14 months w/out sexual intercourse

~*~KaY~*~

the longest mah bf have gone w/ out wacking off was 2 months...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
KaYxKaY said:
14 months w/out wacking off...yep...i've gone 18 years w/out wacking off...as a matter of fact...it's kinda hard 2 wack off w/out a penis...don't chu think :D ?

<<<FeMaLE--14 months w/out sexual intercourse

~*~KaY~*~

the longest mah bf have gone w/ out wacking off was 2 months...
Or thats what he told you when he was really gettin it with the lunch lady ;) sorry had to say it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mtl Racer said:
Or thats what he told you when he was really gettin it with the lunch lady ;) sorry had to say it.
he's a guy & guys got needs...i'm not dere...and it wasn't the lunch lady...it was the hot neighbor next door! hahah

i know mah bf...he wouldn't do dhat...

~*~KaY~*~

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
I've gone about 2 months without doing it.. if you feel really miserable and awful, its very possible.

EDIT: when i was "sexually active" lol.. I didnt do it for over a year.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
haha awwfull..more like misrable!! i got my x to masterbate now and now she cant get her hands off of it AHAHAHH.

·
Registered
261 Posts
abt 3 month n half......didn't choose to b that cuz but just that a lot of things came up n bothered me a lot. When i finally got to do....i was like " hey, this feels hella good. it seems like it's been a while.......oh, no, it's been a while.":D

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I have tried that and it didnt last a night.....when im sittin in bed thinking it creeps up on me and well i have to go at it. I will give it a try though....note to self dont jack off for a week

·
Registered
698 Posts
see, i thought u were a guy,14 months for a guy is hella long, i know some girls that say they nvr have done it but they have to be lieing, cause its sooo much better for a girl, i htink its unfair IMO

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Superorb said:
see, i thought u were a guy,14 months for a guy is hella long, i know some girls that say they nvr have done it but they have to be lieing, cause its sooo much better for a girl, i htink its unfair IMO
My exgf claims she never had done it before.. I never believed her tho.. eheh oh well.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
haha more like "damn hormones"

1 - 20 of 38 Posts