Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody, thanks for time reading my story here...and will people tell me what can i do... im so sad...
. ..I'm hanging out with one girl, we were working at same place, for about 3 weeks..she is a nice girl..we gou out eat, play togehter..seen like has a good time..she make my life happier..i not sure that i feel in love with her but i feel like her alot...everything going fine for 3 weeks...but yesterday, which is on Thurday, while i working, she call her out for lunch..we went out to lunch like everyday.. and she was supprised me with the way she dressing up, she also got the make up on...that i have never seen her look that good before...af...she told me that she gotta go to airport to pick up her boyfriends which is from other state come to visited her for weekend...i was so suprrise..but can't say notting..then i just smilling...and i go back to work after lunch...she called me on that night to say "Good night"...and she also, call me on Friday morning, which is the next day, she call to say "hi, ..lalalaala"...

...that was all happen to me..so i kind comfused now..and don't know "WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?"" ...better stay away or just act like notting going on...because i know her friend will be back home after weekend....so can people tell me what to do..and what people think? thank for time read my story...and give me some suggestion..im can't think of any now...

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
you've been kicking it with her for 3 weeks and you dont know if she is single or not? Damn..... why dont you try talking to her and if she is not available than that is the end of the story. But if she is available go for it. BTW you weren't born in the US huh?

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
1200mk said:
BTW you weren't born in the US huh?
He's doing good :)

Honestly im not sure what is really going on.. some guys came to visit her on the weekend? and you dont know what to do now?

·
Registered
498 Posts
stay away. she's someone else's woman. you're doing him disrespect if you keep pursuing her. if she's been flirting w/ you, that's one thing. it also says a lot about her. bottom line: stay away.

·
Registered
311 Posts
If you feel that strong for her you gotta find out whats going on with her boyfriend. I would stay friends with her just not really go after her. I mean if she is cool to hang with then why not. But you never know its always hard to carry a relationship with somebody when they live in another state trust me. Something may go wrong for her and then you are right there to make her feel better if you know what I mean hehehehehe :D . But serious just stay friends if she feel for you, you may get her in the end........keep your head up...that is all...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...oh..ok...Thanks for all that decision..she just call me up last night, Friday night, at 1:30am just to say "hi, and good night"..i feel comfused..ya know..i think i would stay away, i mean be cool just friend...man, i think she gonna call me up by tomorow morning..which is she always do everymorning...but i think i not gonna pick up the phone...yeah, just let her go right people..im sad..

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
just be cool with it, keep doing what your doing, make it seem like your cool and busy all the time, but if thats someone elses girl, stay away.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi people, thanks for all that advices..but i really need help here.....she try to call me serveral time but i didn't pick up the phone...and because we working at the same place..so, she just come to talk to me yesterday and she told me that.."she would like to cook dinner on Saturday night...and she likes to invite me for dinner ...because her family will not be home that night,they go to someone wedding or some), so they won't be home..and she want me to come to her place for dinner...".....god...i don't know what to do now..i just say" let me see..if i have time."...so PEOPLE TELL ME WHAT TO DO NOW..i gonna have dinner with her while nobody home..or What ...so got any idea..let me know before Saturday night..thanks alot...

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
okay, do i have to knock some sence in to you, cuz i will drive out to texas and kick your butt if you dont say that you will go.

But let her make the first move, dress up nice, but make it seem that you are going with an open mind about how you feel about her...

·
Registered
346 Posts
My gf was like that when we started. She was dropping all sorts of hints. She wants you man. But ask her straight out. What are your intentions? Tell her you are getting mixed signals.

Sometimes they just want you to be the one that ask. She's just letting you know it's okay to ask.

Also if she explains about the boyfriends before you even ask then she wants to clarify things with you so you know it's okay.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
YOU CAN DO IT!!! YOU CAN DO IT ALLLLLL NIGHTTTTT LONGGGGGG!!!!!

YOU BETTA HIT DAT MAH MAN! I wanna see some pics too! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts