Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't decide between these 2 rims. Which do you like best? It's for a 6th gen CGP hatch

the Icon rims (I know knock-off, but don't have the money for the real deal)

or the kosei rims

either way, I still need to sell mine first before I can buy some new ones:confused:

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
moved to rim/tire forum.... ;)

btw they both look equally good imo... not much difference.... i say go with the lighter ones if anything.... :tu:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
kosei

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
I don't think the second rim is a Kosei branded rim...

Never seen a Kosei w/ a multi-lug pattern, and the center cap also suggests it's not a Kosei.

Ask: Your User Name & OdieDog to authenticate. They're they Kosei peeps around here.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Strange, the guy told me they were Kosei rims

after a google search, I came up with this pic of the rims

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think they are Kosei Senaka's... Could be they don't produce them anymore.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I have the Kosei K-1's on our RSXTypeS and they have Kosei molded in them. I looked for centercaps and could not find any mainly because they are racing rims and SCCA requires that caps be removed for competition. Also the holes are made to fit no extras holes on them. The spokes on the Kosei's come to the edge of the rim. I will look at the rims tomorrow it's raining right now and I don't feel like going out to the garage, the rims are off the car for the winter.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Kosei Racing Seneka:

Don't remember them at all... But if there up to par w/ the reputation of the K-1's etc. then I think it'd be a worthy rim to put on your ride.;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I made a bit on the Kosei rims. but the seller needs to think about it... so cross your fingers:D

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
get the Icon wheels! those are nice, how much do they weigh tho? got a pic of my Kosei's in sig..

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
Kosei Racing Seneka:

Don't remember them at all... But if there up to par w/ the reputation of the K-1's etc. then I think it'd be a worthy rim to put on your ride.;)
old school haha

i remember those..when SCC first came out and tire rack adds had them...

imo, for the same price, i'd get some rotas

:p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts