Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Doom3, Halflife2, or Farcry?

• Never played them but I plan on it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My computer is teh weak sauce and won't run those games.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally loved all three, but if I had to choose an order, it would be:

1. Farcry (yea, HL2 had slightly better gameplay, but you can go anywhere and strategize almost any plan you want of attack unlike HL2's linear gameplay)

2. HL2 (Almost like living through a movie, awesome graphics, bright colorful tasty visuals, interactive world with amazing physics engine, thematic music comes up for every scene to match the atmosphere/fight/etc. Best of all, it is the successor of the original "game of the year", HalfLife1 !)

3. Doom3 (best graphics engine of the three, but it lacks in gameplay a little. the badguys still spawn when you "walk" up to a certain catchpoint and the game is too dark and gloomy to see the true beauty of the graphics engine, but I do like the expansion pack much better)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
animosity said:
i thought the exact same thing, but finally got curious and had my gf get it for me. trust me dude..it lives up to the hype.
Yep, it sure does. It's nothing like any game I've ever played, simply amazing, and it's worth going against your ego and getting it, screw your friends :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.