Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone here downloaded photoshop off of some sort of shareware? i kind of want to but im afraid to.

·
Registered
804 Posts
i did from kazaa lite. dunno if i should be saying that but oh well. just gotta download it unzip it to a file. load it. type in a serial number that some come with. and you have it.

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
SilverCiv98 said:
i did from kazaa lite. dunno if i should be saying that but oh well. just gotta download it unzip it to a file. load it. type in a serial number that some come with. and you have it.
did it work??

·
Registered
804 Posts
ya it worked for me. the one i downloaded was.......... name: adobe photoshop 7.0 final developer:adobe category: graphics and multimedia size 164,324KB Filename: Adobe Photoshop 7.0, with serial.exe keyword:ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 7.0 Description:Windows workig final version. No Beta. once you download it you have to unzip it to the file where you want it to go. then you load it like you normally would. and when it asks for the serial number you open the serial folder thing and it gives you it. and it works.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i dont know man, i dont want to get a virus or some shit. its just that 600$ for photoshop 7.0 seems like alot of money.

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
forget the manual..if u just wanna chopp cars and vehicles..u should go to this site..

photoshopjunkie.com thats where i learned da basics..and it has EXCELLENT TUTORIALS..short and simple. check it out..

dont be afraid of having PS on ur comp...from dl'ing it..JUST BOUT EVERYONE HERE did the same thing..;)

·
Registered
804 Posts
ya photoshopjunkie is a good site. you can also just search for stuff on google or other search engines and you can find tuturials. i mainly learned how to do this stuff from my computer graphics design class last year. it was a year ago tho so ive used some sites to refresh my memory on some stuff!

·
Registered
804 Posts
if ya got any questions just ask here! lots of people here who will help! and just look at the tuturials and try them out and you will get better.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i downloaded off kazaa and i nzipped it but i got this error

"Zip damaged: file C:\Documents and Settings\new1\Desktop\Briefcase\kazaa\phtoshop\data1.cab: Bad CRC 34f39fe4 (should be 7e6a85b5). Possible cause: file transfer error."

is there anything i can do cause this crap took like ten hours to download.

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
x3mhonda said:

"Zip damaged: file C:\Documents and Settings\new1\Desktop\Briefcase\kazaa\phtoshop\data1.cab: Bad CRC 34f39fe4 (should be 7e6a85b5). Possible cause: file transfer error."

lol...i been there....fucking 56k...

try a diff. version...

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
damn, u guys are patient. i dont think i woulda even tried dling it with 56k. It took me 2 tries to get one that worked, and im glad i dled it. i wonder when the next "official" contest is??

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
i like doing it for fun, but it would be nice to see some contests...good way to get ideas...

·
Registered
3 Posts
krillz said:
so update your virus definitions and scan anyting before you open it.. its that simple
Just a hint..it is more likely that a small file like a 1-100 KB file will be a virus rather than a huge 200 MB file. Virsues are small in size and are usually in files liek key generators and cracks and stuff

·
Registered
8 Posts
x3mhonda said:

dude i noe this guys site that has it the syte is

http://importchops.0catch.com/downlaod.html

and if you dont' wanna keep ur comp on 4 10 hours just download getright.

the link for that is http://getright.com

have fun:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts