Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drag 2 Turbo kit for 92-96 Prelude Vtec.....
Still waiting on the manifold to get sent back because the one i received is a piece of $%It....selling cause my H22 motor is F(C*@ up so i need the money for a new one!

Anyways it includes:

T3/T04 .5 and .63 A/R
Blitz BB Blow off Valve
All Piping and hardware
Intercooler
Apexi Turbo timer with A/F
Autometer phantom boost gauage
FMU
Check Valves

Everything has never been installed! It is still in the box!

Without manifold $2600+shipping
With manifold $3000+shipping
Or will trade for a good condition H22A motor!!!

call me at 253-529-9163
or 206-351-4035

and ask for Bee Thao

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no i did not know that, hope you're not talking about civics or integras...mine is for a prelude vtec....i got mine for $3200+shipping...there are no drag 3 for the preludes :D

you can find the price for the drag 2 turbo kit from drag at importparts.com and it is for 3199+shipping

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
to tell you the truth....the shop that i bought it from is a direct distributor for drag and he asked drag if there was a drag 3 for the preludes and he said NO. :) there is however a drag 4 that will be out or maybe it already is out for the preludes....

when they say drag 3 for the ludes, they are talking about mix matching the parts of drag 2 and drag 4........

·
Registered
50 Posts
ur probably right. If you had a front mount intercooler I would buy your setup... my car is more for show than speed... even though it is moderately fast. Side mount intercooler dont do shit for show

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it is a front mount intercooler.....but remember NO manifold.....there is everything else except the manifold.

$2600+shipping

if interested.....

$3000+shipping for whole setup.....but i would have to wait on the manifold....so we can do it as $2600+shipping and when i get the manifold we you can send me the additional $450shipped for the manifold..

:D peace

·
Registered
50 Posts
maybe you can get that for it... but to me a used setup is worth about 2 grand with the manifold... but good luck selling it . I am sure someone will but it

·
Registered
50 Posts
ohhh I didnt know that... ok then its prolly worth around what you are asking for it... I wish I had the money, I would atleast make you an offer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts