·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious if anyone ever had any dreams that had
a sol in it or involved in any way lol? last night i had a dream that
i was crusin and i saw some raced out sol that looked like a pure strip
car so i caught up with him and got him to stop and check it out, but
in the process broke something in my shifting linkage somehow lol(the shifting bar felt like it was snapped in two but somehow it still shifted with a VERY loose feeling). so in the while checking out the car, somehow we mananged
to backup the traffic to a stop for miles lol. then i remember people honking like mad and trying to get out between lanes,etc lol. maybe ive just been
thinking about my car too much lately, who knows lol

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
I nightmare, on occasion, that my Sol's been stolen, but
it's always there when I run down and check :clap. I
had a cool "girls gone wild" dream in a limo...woke up
and couldn't get back to sleep! :bash
...maybe ive just been thinking about my car too much lately...
Yup. That's why the nightmares.
Maybe I'll leave the TV on the comedy channel when I go
to bed and get back into that limo :lol.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
after i wrecked mine, it was in the shop for 3 months. i had a dream about it every week that i got it back..until one day my dreams literally came true. :p

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol its almost like they were teasing you it seems, you get close and they pull away over and over :lol2

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they say dreams come true, how horrible would that be if that actually happend to you man lol? you go outside and see someone stealing your baby and they just keep egging you on, your chasing them and they slow down just enough to let you get close then take off a little bit, doing it over and over...how damn humiliating lol

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if its so gay and retarded, why did you waste your time posting in it? :number1

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
i had this dream once that i was just driving around and shit and i pulled over on some shoulder and these guys in a tux's in an automatic neon pulled next to me and revved it up and cocked a gun and stared at me, for some reason i had a gun and i just shot them in the face and drove away..that was awesome, yeah i had a dream my car got stolen before too

·
Registered
485 Posts
i have had a dream that i go to my garage and find someone hotwiring my sol, i have also had dreams that i rolled it but then i fell outta bed yellin lol and last but not least i have a dream my brakes went out and i slam into the back of a conversion van...this is what i get for thinkin about my car 25/7 yes thats right 25/7

1 - 13 of 13 Posts