Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of upping my shot frrm 75 to 100 dry with my current fuel setup do you all recomend that or not

Reactions: NationsMostWanted

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
i wouldnt run 100 dry at all, but fuel pump is a must. possibly even injectors. think about even distribution though.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
bottlefedintegr said:
im thinking of upping my shot frrm 75 to 100 dry with my current fuel setup do you all recomend that or not
kinda offtopic but how much power u pushing from that built b18b engine anyways

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
asianpride559 said:
kinda offtopic but how much power u pushing from that built b18b engine anyways
dont know never had it dynoed or tuned but buy the way it pulls i'd have to say about 215-230whp my guess maby more

·
Registered
53 Posts
bottlefedintegr said:
dont know never had it dynoed or tuned but buy the way it pulls i'd have to say about 215-230whp my guess maby more
just wondering do you have any headwork done?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
preludebass said:
just wondering do you have any headwork done?
no not on this head my last head had a stage 4 p&p, oversive valves,s/s valves ,dual springs,titanium retainers, but the valve springs that where put on where to stiff and put grooves in my cam jernels and cams and one night while i was at the track i was running to much timing and melted a plug and one of the valves so i just got a new head and put a new set of cams in it

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
215-230 with nitrous of course..right?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hell yea for a non vtec integra all motor i would guess around160-170whp

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
Z284U2TRY said:
those would be kick ass #'s without the n20.
yea it would be kickass..but hows traction with the street tires..i was thinking 215-230 would get him into the 13s

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lets put it this was 1st 2nd and part of 3rd is useless with nutrious my 60foot on dr is 2.5 using nitrious peddling it :D

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
bottlefedintegr said:
lets put it this was 1st 2nd and part of 3rd is useless with nutrious my 60foot on dr is 2.5 using nitrious peddling it :D
im the same way man...on nitrous i burn thru 1st 2nd like nothing...on street tires. but launches fast and hard with the drag radials.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i used a pair of slicks 1 time and actually spun them all the way through 1st and put down about 8-10 feet of rubber in 2nd then it started to lean out so i backed out of it and still ran a [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts