Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a DTM Medalion Exhaust on my '98. Anyone who has this exhaust system knows it's pretty loud (especially highway driving). Anyone have any suggestions for silencers or anything that will quiet down a dual tip angled exhaust. :D

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
jinsing said:
Hey, I have a DTM Medalion Exhaust on my '98. Anyone who has this exhaust system knows it's pretty loud (especially highway driving). Anyone have any suggestions for silencers or anything that will quiet down a dual tip angled exhaust. :D

i dont believe anyone makes a silencer for it. Either deal with the noise or sell it for an exhuast that can have a silencer added / or get a quiet exhaust

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I had this exhaust on my '97 or 5+ years, and believe me, it doesn't get any quieter. But you get used to it after a few years and towards the end of my Prelude's life, I actually started to like the exhaust note. Much better than some of the other crap that's on the road these days :giggle

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
you could think about having a bigger resonator put on. i'm thinking about that..2.5 inch piping, straight to cat, gets tiresome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts