Registered
371 Posts
99singleslammer said:
anyone got pics of how they dual exhaust on thier Ek6
Why would anyone want to do that??? :noo

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
dual exhaust on a civic is pointless. our motors need the backpressure. unless you have a gigantic turbo that requires more than 3" diameter exhaust then dual pipes are useless.

but since you did ask a question:

those are the only two i could find in a quick google image search. i'm not going to find anymore

·
Registered
371 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
dual exhaust on a civic is pointless. our motors need the backpressure. unless you have a gigantic turbo that requires more than 3" diameter exhaust then dual pipes are useless.
Even with a gigantic turbo, dual pipes would still be useless. How many Supras with huge single turbos do you see running a dual exhaust? Hell, the dual outlet exhaust on my v8 car was pointless when it was stock since everything went through a y-pipe.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Come on! Take the body kit off and go stock. Your car will look better, people won't laugh at you, you won't have to worry about doing any custom work, and your car will be faster due to the weight savings. It's like winning 4 times over, you can't lose!

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
LoPeY said:
Come on! Take the body kit off and go stock. Your car will look better, people won't laugh at you, you won't have to worry about doing any custom work, and your car will be faster due to the weight savings. It's like winning 4 times over, you can't lose!

yessir, i agree here. either go back to stock or get an aftermarket bumper that only has one exhaust cutout. what kind of bodykit do u have right now?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey guys ...the thing is... im not worried about your opinion b\c its not your car.....
...and yes i want to keep my kit ... and i know i could run one my-self w/out a pic.... i just wanted to see the diff. ways us honda geeks did it

·
Registered
518 Posts
do wat you want man, aint my car, i dont think anyone in this forum cares wat you do, they are just more into the JDM/sleek look, and more into power not so much the flashy ricer look.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
Yeah if you must have dual exhaust then run a fake one. Just bolt up a muffler but don't connect it to your piping. Otherwise you will only hurt performance

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
sick_civic said:
do wat you want man, aint my car, i dont think anyone in this forum cares wat you do, they are just more into the JDM/sleek look, and more into power not so much the flashy ricer look.

lol i dont think i classify as one of those people. still rocking the 17''s and full kit. lol hopefully i get my swap soon. :number1

neways, its ur car so do what u want with it. u still never told us what kinda kit u have on it.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
riceboy89 said:
lol i dont think i classify as one of those people. still rocking the 17''s and full kit. lol hopefully i get my swap soon. :number1

neways, its ur car so do what u want with it. u still never told us what kinda kit u have on it.
You are the only one haha. you pull it off though, it has a kit, but still looks really clean. If you put a CF hood on there, id make sweet sweet love to it.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Youngkadafi said:
i have the same kit, only clean one out there
pshhh... pleeeaaassse.

my bumper:

been trying to get my hands on some cibie visage fog lights, but at $250 a set + shipping, i'm still weary 3 years later ...

fuck.... now kingmotorsports only has 1 set. and the are going for 260 :bash

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Youngkadafi said:
i have the same kit, only clean one out there. Riceboy post some pics please. did you paint the kit yourself?

lol glad u guys like it. theres too many anti-import people here in michigan. well heres some pics of it.

onboost: maby u will wanna make love to my car by this summer....? :ninja

jdm what? :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.