Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm going to get the LITE-ON 1673S that everybody recommends, but where do i find the blank media??? i've searched on newegg, outpost, tigerdirect, bestbuy, etc, but i've only found 5 packs that include the cover... are there any sites/places that sell them in 25 or 50 packs yet??? is 2.4x the highest speed available right now??? :confused

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
http://www.slickdeals.net/

keep a look out on that site. the highest speed now is 16x. there are good prices on 8x. if u got a good burner it would burn 8x media at 12x.

good brands are Ritek, Maxell, Taiyo Yuden, Mitsubishi company. Face brand means nothing. Find out who's the manufacturer of the disc. For example, Ritek makes some Memorex DVD+R media. Memorex means nothing. Look at Ritek.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
there arent too many use for a 10 dollar dual layer disc...

stick with single layers for now.

slickdeals.net like mentioned above

also check fatwallet.com, techbargains.net, bensbargains.net

you should be able to pick up 50 pack blank single layer dvd for right around 25-30 bucks.

current generation ritek are one of the best dvd medias, but they can be a bit pricey.

i use cheap shop4tech 8xdvd-r, i think they were like 90 bucks shipped for 300 blanks, out of maybe 170-180 dvds so far, 2-3 were crap, so not too bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.