Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
7,625 Posts
He could've just enjoyed the memory of his fun time (not that I condone what he did) and kept it to himself, but instead he ahd to brag so he could be the envy of others (so he thought, but who envies jobless people?) and get told how cool he is for doing crazy illegal stuff and showing lack of respect for others property. He may have got fired, but deserves more.

· Registered
1,393 Posts
who the hell read all the pages? i want to see the post where that dumbass posted up saying how he lost his job cause of it. :D

i would be pissed as hell if someone did that to my ride while it was being serviced.

· Registered
471 Posts
Man, something about that post made me get that warm fuzzy feeling. Seeing people from ALL over the Internet...even from some f*cking lawn care site show up and show just how far the word as spread. I for one LOVE Mustangs, so that post really hit close to home and I'm glad that assclown got fired for abusing a stangers pride and joy. Cool post....too bad it had to be posted in the first place though :(

· Registered
2,356 Posts
Wow, that blows.. I always check my mileage before/after I drop my car off.. Haven't had anything happen yet though..

· Registered
7,625 Posts
KiddEng said:
who the hell read all the pages? i want to see the post where that dumbass posted up saying how he lost his job cause of it. :D
I didn't read them all there was like 27 pages or so. I skipped a few. The loser was probably humiliated so never returned to the thread to face the music after he got fired. But apparently the owner of the car found out because of the bragging done online and he was in there posting! I think the thread went for weeks or months. Like I said I didn't read it all but at the end it sounded like the dealership lost their SVT selling privileges or something.

· Registered
3,081 Posts
WELCOME TO LAST WEEK haha just playing, I hate when people say that :)

yeah this kid was a dumbass and got what he deserved :mad: That's why I do all my work on my car myself or with the assistance of a good friend

· Registered
1,142 Posts
in case you were wondering... here is that post...
your faucked !!!
Well , stangman96 you drove the wrong cobra , i know the lady that owns that cobra and she has seen this posting , i think all hell is going to break lose in your world!!!!!
I can more than understand wanting to drive it , i think every guy would have wanted to , but thats a 35000.00 car , thats a lot of money for some other guy to be ragging on your car ,, If i was her I would make sure you get fired ! Next time you do something like this just keep it to your-self or at least get a diff screen name that does not show your in san antonio !!!
I paid a lot of money for this car and we told the service manager not to let this happen. If you go over to SVT Performance forums and see what service techs are doing in these cars it would make you sick. How would you like to get a call from the service dept telling you your "once in a lifetime" Cobra hit a wall at 40mph in the service area and the front end is destroyed. Oh, and by the way, we can't replace the car since no more are being made. Mature? Maybe not. But I am pissed!!!!

How many people have you let drive your 'Stang at 140mph?
It's my wife's car. But does that matter? Fact is someone other than the person who bought (or could afford) the car decided he could rag on someone else's property. Just because he works there does not give him the right to do that. I'll tell you what...go up to a stranger on the street and give him your car. Then let him/her brag about how they abused your car on the internet and have a bunch of kids cheer him on about doing it. My wife and I know what goes on at this dealer and we didn't want to take it there. But none of the other Ford dealers would touch it since they are not SVT dealers. That means the SVT dealer is supposed to be respectful to all SVT customers. We got no respect. The tech must go. My opinion.
The guy has been fired. Of course he denied it and said he exaggerated to impress his buddies.

The dealership offered nothing. (It's Northside Ford in San Antonio, btw.)

I realize these cars are meant to take the abuse, but jeez, this is ridiculous.

I'm debating on whether or not to pursue it any further. How do I know other damage wasn't done? How much life was taken from my clutch or my tires?

· Registered
1,393 Posts
anfrey said:
in case you were wondering... here is that post...

oh damn! that tech got OWNED!!! hahaha...good shit man thanks for finding it. out of curiosity what page was it on? i only made it past 3 pages... hahah

good shit man:D

· Registered
1,142 Posts
it was on page 4... and i also followed the link to the SVT forum where the owner ("racerat" on svt... "poor todd" on mustangworks) described the incident and what happened. i'm still nowhere near done reading the thread, but i am satisfied. i found what i wanted to read. there's tonnes of ppl from other boards that have registered just to comment on this.

ok i just checked the main forum index for that thread... and so far it's gotta an amazing 397165 views. i expect this to grow exponentially.

· Registered
2,850 Posts
there's one post on that thread, forget what page, but it's from a regular on that board who's pleading with other people to stop reading the thread! i guess so many people are loading it, that it's screwing up the bandwidth on the board. one guy commented on how he has a cable connection, and it took him almost 5 minutes to load the thread!

· Registered
1,393 Posts
that one civic said:
there's one post on that thread, forget what page, but it's from a regular on that board who's pleading with other people to stop reading the thread! i guess so many people are loading it, that it's screwing up the bandwidth on the board. one guy commented on how he has a cable connection, and it took him almost 5 minutes to load the thread!
that thread has so many hits and replys its crazy...last time i checked it was about 27 pages!!! then add in all the other threads about it from other boards....
this knuckle head is famous!!!.......

for being a dumbASS!!! :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.