Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found a buyer for my damn navigator, they will be here in about 9 hours to pick it up...
But, for one last time, I had to give it a good wash and wax.
I was at PepBoys today, buying wax ( damn little brothers got into mine and left my Mequiars wax, rubbing compound, polishing compound, and Mothers Metal polish in the SUN!!! They all got ... Bad... lol... Like hot, rotten, spoiled milk! ) and I couldnt decide on what to get...
I had 20 bux, and I wanted a Cleaner wax, I needed armorall for the plastic, and I wanted a really nice, glossy wax to top it off... I ended up with 3 options...
Mequiars NXT Generation wax, at $15 a bottle
Eagle One Nano Wax, at $11 a bottle
DuPont Teflon Wax, at $8 a bottle

So, I went with the Dupont, as I have always wanted to try all 3 of these products...
Not too much to say, you all know how to wax... so Ill keep this short...
It was easy to apply (duh), I applied it by hand. It took about 10 minutes to do the whole car ( Lincoln Navigator ).
It wasnt the easiest wax to spot, being on a white car, it dried to about the same exact damn color as the car, but oh well...
Getting the wax off was somewhat of a pain in the ass... I would have to say it took the most work, out of all the waxes ive used, to remove...
It took me about 30 minutes to get it all off (and I didnt do the roof).
When I was done though, wow, I would have to say, this stuff is pretty badass... The shine is AWESOME! And, I dont think 10 gallons of Anal-Ease could have made anything slipperier than my car... I mean, waxes make the paint sleek and slippery, but damn, this was SLIPPERY!!
Anyways, good product, definately worth the money, being on the cheaper side of the high end, high tech waxes....
Great Gloss...
Good Product...
8 out of 10 , as far as what I look for in a wax i've yet to see....
:tu for this one

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
i use turtle wax long lasting hard shell blah blah blah. nice stuff. easy to put on, easy to take off. leaves a nice shine and kevin (TSM_Pikachu) is a witness to its slipperiness. nice one handed catch on that cell phone kev! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts