Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my dyno graph fellas, what do you think?

I still need to Advance the timing 3 degrees and go +3 on the intake cam and -1 on the exhaust.

heres the link
let me know what yall think

on FEB 4 im going to install a B18A1 with a 95 MM crank and JE piston 10 . 1 comp with H beam rods. it has been sleeved by RS machine.. the size of the pistons at 80mm

I'll do the Dyno on that one at the end of FEB.... or soo... then on MArch im gonig to install a t3/t4 turbo with a 75 shot of nos in the intercooler.. wish me luck

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I refuse to create a Microsoft Network account.

Thanks for sharing though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
P72_ek said:
what all do you have done to your b20 is it an a b or z?

its a Stock B20B block, with a JDM type R LSD, Gsr Head, Civic Type R cams, Sprokets, P28 ECU, Vtec controller apex, Kamikazie Headers 4-1 , Straight pipe, N1 Apex, DC Cold Air Intake, Aem fuel Fileter and regulator.
I'm pretty sure i would of hit 200 hp, easly if i would of set the Rev limiter at 9000 rpm.

but i held back, and did it for 8015.
not bad numbers, usually when i do race , i have a tendency of reving it at 9000 rpms..

I know its bad at times, but i try not to do it so much.... I had to adj my valves 4 times in the past 3 years.. other then that , its been reliable.

·
Registered
63 Posts
oh its a ls vtec i thought it was a b20 engine that was built i was gunna say damn thats nice :D but regard less that nice anyways im think bout doin it my slef but shooting for 250-270 :p :number1

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
P72_ek said:
oh its a ls vtec i thought it was a b20 engine that was built i was gunna say damn thats nice :D but regard less that nice anyways im think bout doin it my slef but shooting for 250-270 :p :number1
Can't say how much fun it is driving it man.
With does numbers that your saying !!!!
SHIt!!!!
that thing is going to be a BEAST.. let me know how everything goes.

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
reynosop21 said:
its a Stock B20B block, with a JDM type R LSD, Gsr Head, Civic Type R cams, Sprokets, P28 ECU, Vtec controller apex, Kamikazie Headers 4-1 , Straight pipe, N1 Apex, DC Cold Air Intake, Aem fuel Fileter and regulator.
I'm pretty sure i would of hit 200 hp, easly if i would of set the Rev limiter at 9000 rpm.

but i held back, and did it for 8015.
not bad numbers, usually when i do race , i have a tendency of reving it at 9000 rpms..

I know its bad at times, but i try not to do it so much.... I had to adj my valves 4 times in the past 3 years.. other then that , its been reliable.
you will not make anymore power revving to 9k. and your motor wont handle it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
P72_ek said:
well its not a LSVTEC do to the fact that I'm using a B20 block CRV, if i weare to use a LS block, then it would be considered LSVTEC. but, its a CRV/Vtec or B20Vtec which ever

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.