Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dynoed my car today. graphs now inside !

i made 232.8 whp and 188 ft. lbs i will post up the dyno sheet later tomorrow night including my mods. car runs much better and the power curve is pretty dam clean afte 20 odd runs. video coming soon too !

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
i'm interested in the mod list?!?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Good numbers, I'm interested in seeing a mods list.

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
i see nitrous in your profile... pretty much explains the numbers lol

im not hating on the nitrous im just informing people who might think that you're just all motor :)

still very nice numbers tho

(if you werent spraying on the dyno then awesome numbers)

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
188 ftlbs of torque......thats deffinatly on the juice. none the less good numbers, im guessing your running a 75shot or somewhere around there?

·
Registered
845 Posts
this is where the "no nitrous" is usually said. why wait to post the mods?, other then see what the people are saying first. peace.

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
All you gotta do is check his profile:

dc sports exhaust, apex'i vafc,aem cai,dc sports ss headers,neuspeed front strut tower bar,dc sports rear lower tie bar,zex dry kit,zex purge kit,walbro 255lph fuel pump, b&m fpr and guage, precision engineering 310cc ,tuned on wideband.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my mods for the run on the dyno dynamics load dyno were...

aem cai
dc sports exhaust
zex 55 shot dry
dc header - want to upgrade soon cause i think i will benifit.
test pipe vafc
stock injectors- took out the 310cc injectors was running too rich
crower stage 2 camshafts
port flow springs and retainers
apexi vafc
b&m fuel pressure regulator
walbro 255lph
zex plugs
nos bottle blanket
i used to have a digital six but it took a shit, ah well.
Maybe some other things all i can think of now ! good tuning was really what helped make me make these numbers.

here id the graph with readings, sorry i didnt get a torque nuber put up on there i was tired but you can figure it out, blue no spray, green with spray

here is the dyno with the air/fuel readings. could go alittle leaner on the spray and remeber this is not a dyno jet its a load dyno !

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
BlackShLude said:
my mods for the run on the dyno dynamics load dyno were...

aem cai
dc sports exhaust
zex 55 shot dry
dc header - want to upgrade soon cause i think i will benifit.
test pipe vafc
stock injectors- took out the 310cc injectors was running too rich
crower stage 2 camshafts
port flow springs and retainers
apexi vafc
b&m fuel pressure regulator
walbro 255lph
zex plugs
nos bottle blanket
i used to have a digital six but it took a shit, ah well.
Maybe some other things all i can think of now ! good tuning was really what helped make me make these numbers.

coulda made 250 with a Nitrous Express kit. :ninja

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well this is a load dyno not dyno jet so numbers are a little lower and maybe ill do that but traction is a problem in first and second i need drag radials and i know this is good for high to mid thirteens with drag radials, i race alot of shit. can nudge out stock sti's on the street spinning in first !

maybe later down the road il switch lkits but i am happy with this set up its reliable and fun !

oh and on stock ngks, i didnt get the graph but i dynoed 186.2hp all motor ill call the guy who owns the dyno he saved all the info, so he can send it to me.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
BlackShLude said:
well this is a load dyno not dyno jet so numbers are a little lower and maybe ill do that but traction is a problem in first and second i need drag radials and i know this is good for high to mid thirteens with drag radials, i race alot of shit. can nudge out stock sti's on the street spinning in first !

maybe later down the road il switch lkits but i am happy with this set up its reliable and fun !

oh and on stock ngks, i didnt get the graph but i dynoed 186.2hp all motor ill call the guy who owns the dyno he saved all the info, so he can send it to me.

well when you do switch kits....go nitrous express direct port

their shots are rated at the wheels unlike other companies who rate them at the flywheel.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
98Vtec said:
well when you do switch kits....go nitrous express direct port

their shots are rated at the wheels unlike other companies who rate them at the flywheel.
i think zex is pretty close to the wheels when you have cams, my friend was like dam 55 more whp zex aint lying. but cams and nitrous make good power together.

i wanna get rims and a tires for auto x this summer, and get ready for the track.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
310s were too big with the stage 2s and the spray.....
looks like i need to redo my thought with my injectors

the vafc couldnt lean them enough? too much advance?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well with the stock injectors on my vafc i am already taking out 8 points of correction, car was running like shit on stock vafc settings. i wa shaving fuel problems before the tuning car was breaking up in vtec. firts pass breaking up in vtec i made 130 whp.

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
You'd definitely be mid 13's bro. I ran 103 mph traps on zex but like you had no tractions. I calculated it out to be around a 13.70 with a good 60 ft but mine was 2.39 so that's out the window. This was on a stock motor with similar mods like you!

·
Registered
671 Posts
i go up in flames with 310whp 250ft lb torque. like 10s 60'

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
rev 2 10k said:
i go up in flames with 310whp 250ft lb torque. like 10s 60'
what you got done ???/

1 - 20 of 21 Posts