Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
ha i dont ask for rep points............i dont give a fuck about rep points...post count...hahahah....delete all my post count fuck it i dont care. i just think its not cool when you take someones posts/threads and change them to be gay. does it make you cool? does it make you feel good? ok now my thread you changed...honestly..thats one of the few threads worthy of a delete/closing in OT but why should it have been edited to be gay? i saw no point in that! you abuse your shit. and thats that.

·
Registered
499 Posts
bro get over it... its the INTERNET. Bad name, sho? NEVER!!! :eek lol Quit whining, makes ya look like youve got nothing better to do :sleep

Dont care about post count? Do what i did. Lol, ...all talk, u look at that thing every day, makes ya fell big inside ;)

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
e y e c u e said:
listen bud, I know that you depend on the internet to live your life (I was once in your shoes I know how it is) but there is life outside of your computer, larger post count doesn't extend your penile area, more rep points don't mean anything when you ask for them 24/7. Look for LIFE. :tu

see you in a few days my weekend has started....:D
first of all what thread was the one where it was edited to the coming out the closet shit cuz im completly lost on that one what was the original name.

secound. eyecue your a hypocrite. you lash out at whores when in all actuality you were one of the biggest at a certain time. we all have lives outside of our comp. we all have our different reasons for posting on sho whether it be to illiminate boredom or just to kill some time inbetween classes etc etc. the fact is its the internet and if your taking any of this seriously or are bothered by people posting on a web forum says alot about you. maybee you dont have the spectacular life you think you do because when it comes down to it you still come here for what ever reason. you instigate flame wars and pick fights with members. we've had our share of asshole mods on the forum but when it came down to it they knew when to draw the line.

example being breakbeat and e sheep. I didnt get along with them and e sheep has had his fun editing my posts before and I will admit they were funny, he'd throw in a smart ass comment here and there but I have never seen him instigate a flame war if anything he closed threads before they turned into one. I can say I dont like e sheep he is a dick etc etc but the fact of the matter is he was a good ot mod. he had ot under control in his time and he didnt take any of the crap seriously but had fun with it. maybee you should take his example.

·
Registered
14,752 Posts

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
hey, i got no complaints..I LWOVES JOO ALL :love

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
I don't see eyecue doing anything out of the ordinary......it seems like he can't even joke with you all because he's a "mod" or something and everyone seems to take it personally....geez, lighten up guys he's just a member like you or I, and personally I think he's doing a great job, and he seems like a very nice person who just likes to joke around :)

·
Registered
17,727 Posts
Diana said:
I don't see eyecue doing anything out of the ordinary......it seems like he can't even joke with you all because he's a "mod" or something and everyone seems to take it personally....geez, lighten up guys he's just a member like you or I, and personally I think he's doing a great job, and he seems like a very nice person who just likes to joke around :)
I dont care any more its the internet ive said what ive had to say.

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
if you or anyone has a complaint about a mod and feel like to bash on them, don't take it to the board, thats completely childish, you should be a little bit more responsible and take it to an admin like mike or i

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.