Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to give everyone the heads up on this site that helps people out with getting sponsored. They let you know pretty quick if anyone is interested or not so it's pretty cut and dry. If you don't get it, you can always try down the road. But chances are you'll at least land a company or two that's interested. You put money into your car why not try and get something back for all the effort you put into it, that's the way I see it at least. give it a shot!

carsponsorships.com

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
wow...

You put money into a car....why not get something back?

Plain and simple, cars are NOT investments. The only cars that could be conisdered a true investment is one that is highly collectable. To get a return, you have to own it already. You want a return on your money? invest in a roth IRA, not a civic...

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
i sense a locked thread

·
Registered
388 Posts
i saw a booth from them at HIN, and they looked fairly nice. i've heard some bad horror stories before, though. it seems that they'll readily give you a sponsorship, but they demand you go to a lot more shows than you should have to. also, if you decide to opt out of the sponsorship, they won't let you keep any of the parts they got you, even if you're willing to pay them back. the stories are just what i heard through the grapevine, though, so if anyone gets a shot at it let us know how it goes >.<

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
look, I just threw it out there. What I meant by putting money in the car was not in terms of investment. you're not going to sell the car in a few years and make an assload back on it because of the time and effort you spent on the car. the only people who'll look at the car and see an investment are companies who see your car as a means of advertisement, that's all sponsorship is. that's what i was saying in terms of "getting something back". A few friends of mine have hooked up with them and they've had no problems yet. All they really requested was going to a few shows. Nothing major.

·
Registered
619 Posts
When they stop requiring you to send $85 , I'll consider it.
Until then, I will pay full price for parts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
commador said:
You put money into a car....why not get something back?
I got enough back when I felt my 200 horses from my Civic for the first time...money can't buy that feeling. :rolleyes Also, to get a sponsorship everything must be professianally installed, so you'd probly end up losing more money anyway if you can install parts yourself, like most of us on here.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
civicilian said:
I got enough back when I felt my 200 horses from my Civic for the first time...money can't buy that feeling. :rolleyes Also, to get a sponsorship everything must be professianally installed, so you'd probly end up losing more money anyway if you can install parts yourself, like most of us on here.

and you quoted me because???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.