Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody had some experience with the EBC Sport Grooved Rotor. I heard good things about the GreenStuff pads but nothing about the rotors. Any help would be great. I am in need of new rotors and was thinking of getting these. I also plan on getting the GreenStuff pads. I drive a 99 GS.

thanks

· Registered
4,558 Posts
junglistgsr said:
never heard from anyone thats used the rotors, if i were you id just get brembo blanks from colletti motorsports, the guy sells them for cheap as balls.
u ever order from there? the site doesnt look very professional..... but 38$ for rotor! shits

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I just checked out the Brembo blanks. Damn they are pretty cheap. I am assuming that since these are blanks they have not been drilled or slotted, correct me if I am wrong. My question is, how much better are these than stock rotors. What adavantages or disadvantages do these have over stock rotors. Should I get them drilled or slotted, or just remain solid. Thanks for the help.

· Registered
1,221 Posts
solid is best, look at any current REAL race car and you will see that they dont run slotted or drilled rotors.....the brembo blanks are just as good as OEM quality if not better and one of the definite advantages is the pricing.....i suggest you coat the rotor hat in some silver or black engine paint to prevent rust....but do not spray the whole rotor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.