Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's the cheapest place I get a set of these brake pads?? I need to get a set soon, so I don't have to keep cleaning the brake dust off of my car all summer!!!

· Registered
1,227 Posts
Pinoy Dragon said:
I got mine from Tire Rack. When I had them put on they felt weird, maybe it was the break in period or I just got used to them, but it didn't feel right. I think Tire Rack sells them for $69 for the rear, $89 for the front.
do they really have less brake dust like they say? i was thinking about getting some next time i need pads but i dunno if they really work like they say they do.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm hoping they are dust free like they claim b/c it was a b*tch keep that $%*! off my car last summer...

They did win an award so I guess it's true...:rolleyes:

· Registered
139 Posts
just got mine ...

Just got my EBC GreenStuffs on Friday.
Installed them yesterday (sunday).
I'll post again in a week or so about the brake dust.
I'm hoping they are worth the money.
Just ordered White Axis Se7ens. Hoping to save myself a little work in the up-keep.

· Registered
139 Posts
ok so here it is..
ive had the pads for a week or two now...
for the most part... i cant tell a difference between them and the stock pads. I still get brake dust. Maybe its less ... hard to tell because i never had the stock pads with my white wheels. I have to clean my wheels about every 2 days.
The performance of these pads seems about the same as my old pads. Nothing really impressive.

Overall... its probably a little better than before. But, I wouldnt get too excited about them.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the update...

I guess you just saved me some cash, b/c I won't get them if I'm still gonna be cleaning my rims every two days...

What did they win an award for then?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.