Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thoughts on these....... i will be getting a dvc model and power it with a jbl bp600.1...... in a sealed box.......will this shit hit hard? thx

· Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its going into a gen 3 teg hatchback

· Registered
62 Posts
I had 2 DVC 12's powered by 2 lanzer 1000d amps and it sounded REALLY clean. They are great subs, but they are a little expensive and power hungry. it should sound good in a hatch. just pleaze PLEAZE put some dynamat or be quiet in to get rid of the rattle. I cant tell u how many times I hear great bass only to be screwed up because or trunk rattle.

· Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmmmm........ where would i need some of that sound dampners?

· Registered
62 Posts
most common is license plate area ( i used a foam spray). also the area between the area between the trunk lid (i heard that weather stippping works good)

· Registered
561 Posts
Speaking of Eclipse Alluminum DVC subs, anyone want to buy mine? Preferably someone close to my area cause these subs weigh a ton. Haven't been used for a year and were used in my old car for 3 months. Gotta get rid of these ASAP.....

· Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how much for the subs?

· Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey pio..... ur box is full....... yeah i was wondering if i could just buy one of um..... wanna hook me up for cheap? 150?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.