Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
LOL the driver was so casual when it blew...my civic sounded like that..except my block just cracked and the piston stayed in the sleeve. The pinky nail grossed me out though...but anywho the aftermath was real good i loved it. I love the camera he used...finally some good quality vid. Gotta get some more for those other guys/girls who post up.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
97 celica said:
that dude is stupid. That e46 would have killed him but i don't think the guy in the m3 even tried to race. he fucked his car up to prove what?
i dont believe he knew he was gonna fuck his car up. And by the looks of his engine bay he had a nice sized turbo sittin on it.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Damm was that Freddie mitchel driving? He sure called his shot on that one LOL! :p

"OMG was that your car!?" :giggle

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shiba-Kun said:
Damm was that Freddie mitchel driving? He sure called his shot on that one LOL! :p

"OMG was that your car!?" :giggle

"was that your engine?"
:lmao

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Just saw the 2nd vid. The driver seems like a pretty cool dOOd, but his wog needs to put the camera down and step back. I give props to the driver for having a ton of patients w/ that guy. :eek:

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
97 celica said:
I would have been crying like a little baby
Yeah, the more I think about it the more props I give the driver dOOd for being so calm about it. I still think his wog is a dork though. :D

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Shiba-Kun said:
Yeah, the more I think about it the more props I give the driver dOOd for being so calm about it. I still think his wog is a dork though. :D
sounds like one of those kids from special ed.:lmao

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
98Vtec said:
sounds like one of those kids from special ed.:lmao
Spoken like a true PE teacher. :p

I wish the wog got a picture of the BMW as hommie cruised right past them laughing his rump off. :lol

1 - 20 of 54 Posts