1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
286 Posts
Wow, its nice to see come local vids for once. My bro got his 6 bolt swap in his GSX done at Victor Reasearch and Lebanon Valley is a track pretty close to me. Anways, solid vid, dude is runnin some heavy boost. Woulda expected better times tho....

·
Registered
682 Posts
sick... REPS, i was thinking of getting one, dont know yet.... REPS!!

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
That car rips out of the hole that is for sure. It's in great condition too, why in the hell would he beat on it in the snow? It wouldn't even see rain if it was my car! Don't sleep on an all wheel drive mitsu :clap

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
projecthatch92 said:
i don't know why but i expected that thing to be running faster than 11.4 nice post anyways.
[email protected] is about average for the power he's putting down. he's probably not as good as other drivers. i'm comparing him with my best friend who put down 414awhp and ran an [email protected] also with a 1g gsx.

badinfluence said:
badass dsm.
hella nice numbers too
yea not too bad for a stock motor (95pistons on 1g big rods, stock head)

preludedriver99 said:
It's in great condition too, why in the hell would he beat on it in the snow?
most dsm's are daily driven cars. it would be pointless to go all out and get an awd car but only drive it when its sunny and warm out.
its fun to drive them in the snow/sleet/rain/gravel and dirt roads.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Damn that cars hot. I should throw out some change and pick one up for a good build after Im done with the impreza ><

1 - 11 of 11 Posts