Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
9,316 Posts
I just had that same debate..I went with the H&R sports. The Eibah pro-kit wasn't quite low enough, and the sportlines were a little too low. The H&R sports were right in the middle.

As far as quality goes...You can expect great results and quality out of either product.

· Registered
12,727 Posts
phayze one said:
Actually Eibach's quality is superior in manufacturing suspension components. H&R is good quality too. Eibach Prokits are a little pricey though.
actually pro kits for preludes sag to 2 inches in matter of months and they claim 1.4 inches....the sportlines drop so low it rests on the bumpstops...no where near 2 inches. They are the worst suspension product out there next to the tanabe sustec pro coilovers!

· Registered
1,017 Posts
They are both good companies. Consider price, drop, and spring rates when you make your decision.

· Registered
137 Posts
deMad10 said:
They are both good companies. Consider price, drop, and spring rates when you make your decision.
h&r won't tell me the rates of their springs, other than to say "about 30% stiffer than stock." they would give precise rates for the coilovers though. why do you think this is?

i've pretty much decided on h&r coilovers (not over the spring rate issue), but nothing's set in stone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.