Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Well, you are gay. And here's a neg rep for being stupid enough to put FUCK in the thread title.

·
Registered
143 Posts
ELDUU said:
This is a video of a civic racing a GTO and im guessing you know what happens :D . Sorry, but i think its bad ass when a honda fucks up a muscle it just brings a tear to my eye :cry

its a video from street fire

Click here
The GTO in the video has an STS rearmount turbo on it, and is a non-driving fool. I shift that slowly just driving around on the street.

So exactly how does a Civic fuck up a "muscle?" Are you referring to vehicular man slaughter? I love it when someone finds ONE video of a Honda beating a domestic V8, and all of a sudden all V8s are slow. :rolleyes

Reactions: Nathan123

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
V8 > I4 end of story. Any car, any engine has the potential to beat another. Now understand that with a V8 you have a better starting point and more potential than a I4. Don't argue this, it's non-negotiable. The vast majority of times there is no replacement for displacement.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
integraboss15 said:
alot of v8 owners think that 4 cyl. have no potential. It makes it that much sweeter when we ruin their pride by beating them with half the cylinders. It pisses v8 owners off big time.
A lot of people think you are a retard, hence the red dot next to your post count. Go away.

Reactions: 2002Z28

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Damn. This kind of thread brings ALL the tards out of the woodwork.
f22hafler said:
Yah but hondas have it pretty good knowing that if u put two I4's together to make a v8 it would sick, just think about the litters. not many.
If you had a clue, you'd know that IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THING.
Nice double post, BTW.

Reactions: tegra90LS

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Nathan123 said:
Damn. This kind of thread brings ALL the tards out of the woodwork.

If you had a clue, you'd know that IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THING.
Nice double post, BTW.

:clap

rep for you. These people are morons.

Now kids...4 + 4 is what? oh yeah 8......

Now two inline 4's together side by side = what? Oh thats right...a V8!

·
Registered
849 Posts
f22hafler said:
Yah but hondas have it pretty good knowing that if u put two I4's together to make a v8 it would be sick, just think about the litters. not many.
yes but why!? you know why people don't make custom v8 honda blocks? cause it will cost you a fucken FORTUNE!!! when you can buy a ls2 v8 with 400hp add fuel and spark and its going for 3-5grand (cdn). i can't even imagine how much it would cost for a custom honda block.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
f22hafler said:
I'm not trying to start a fight, I love american muscle too
Good. I still don't know what the hell makes you think that two I4s together would be ANY different than one V8. A V8 is simply two I4 cylinder banks, seperated by a certain number of degrees, driving a differently designed common crank. That is all.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Nathan123 said:
Good. I still don't know what the hell makes you think that two I4s together would be ANY different than one V8. A V8 is simply two I4 cylinder banks, seperated by a certain number of degrees, driving a differently designed common crank. That is all.
Yah and having two cames in one, more torque, more rpms, more power

·
Registered
849 Posts
f22hafler said:
Yah and having two cames in one, more torque, more rpms, more power
GM has an v8 with most of that technology, its called the northstar v8, dual over head CAM, thats two cam's over each bank of cylinders. so a total of 4 cams. no it does not make over 100hp/l but very few engines do and run reliably. you can have all the RPM's and vtec this but what it comes down to is COST. not even honda's V6 in the TL has two cams in each cylinder bank, only 1 per bank.

the only one from honda to have two cams from each bank is the NSX. which costs an ass load amount of money.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
bojacks said:
GM has an v8 with most of that technology, its called the northstar v8, dual over head CAM, thats two cam's over each bank of cylinders. so a total of 4 cams. no it does not make over 100hp/l but very few engines do and run reliably. you can have all the RPM's and vtec this but what it comes down to is COST. not even honda's V6 in the TL has two cams in each cylinder bank, only 1 per bank.

the only one from honda to have two cams from each bank is the NSX. which costs an ass load amount of money.
Neg reps to the retards,
Pos reps to everyone else.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts