Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
^ I read that patch 1.5 is going through the approval process for the PS3. I think one of the updates is that you can marry Lydia. I wed the girl in Whiterun that was intrested in caravans. But Aela the huntress and Lydia were my first choices.

I'm just about to hit level 61. I think I have 305 locations discovered. I'm at the point where I don't bother looking in burial urns, dead bodies, etc. for booty & swag.

I know Two_One_Six already got 100% of the trophies on the PS3, but it's gonna take me awhile to get there too.:cry

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Anybody still dragging through this game?

Up to level 63.5. 318 locations. Something like 75% of the PS3 trophies achieved. I think I have 8 skills at 100.

In the main quest I'll try to be vague here (no spoilers if I can help it)... The "Guest" is on the rear balcony in Dragonsreach and I just need to get him to take me to his master.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
i am still barely into the game. i want to play, just when i get time to play a game i end up playing a pc game. only time i have turned my xbox on in the past 2 months has been to play mw3 on sunday night

·
Registered
245 Posts
i am still barely into the game. i want to play, just when i get time to play a game i end up playing a pc game. only time i have turned my xbox on in the past 2 months has been to play mw3 on sunday night
Good to see other XBOX users, I wish the game had some sort of multiplayer integration, like side-story quests and suck so you can party in with friends and wonder around shooting moose with a bow, totally stoned :)
I find myself in "GTA 4 Mode" when I'm intoxicated, i.e., I fuck off and kill the wrong things and have to respawn LOL

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
BTW: Darkness. You have any problems with Skyrim after the last big patch?

I still get some lag and graphical glitches (like being able to walk through live mammoths and dragons). But I don't have the complete game freezing up on me like I used to. At least it's playable now, or when I do get stuck I can now fast travel out of trouble. Before I couldn't even do that.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
PS3 patch 1.05 DOES screw your game up. I hadn't heard the rumors and did the DL of the patch. The glitch freezes your game as soon as your character enters a body of water.

I am currently in the middle of a quest that requires me to unlock a chest hidden in the waters near Solitude. Guess you can imagine how that went for me.:mad::)cry

Once again Bethesda has shafted the PS3 community. Thanks a bunch guys!:fu

·
Registered
245 Posts
I <3 My 360 :) never had a rrod, and the box I am using now is an old Falcon build, no problems :)
I hate PSN, shitty old outdated Linux servers, whack security, there's a reason the shits free, and the PS3 is just a bluray player with a small controller made for kids hands :)
Begin fanboy wars in 3, 2,...

21 - 40 of 54 Posts