Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
some people have infinite quests in the game. found that out the hardway after chilling with the werewolf people.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
^ I read that patch 1.5 is going through the approval process for the PS3. I think one of the updates is that you can marry Lydia. I wed the girl in Whiterun that was intrested in caravans. But Aela the huntress and Lydia were my first choices.

I'm just about to hit level 61. I think I have 305 locations discovered. I'm at the point where I don't bother looking in burial urns, dead bodies, etc. for booty & swag.

I know Two_One_Six already got 100% of the trophies on the PS3, but it's gonna take me awhile to get there too.:cry

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
i want to marry and have children
Marry an orc wench. At least she'll be good at smithing. The downer is that you'll have to fight your child for the title of Head of Household sometime down the line lols.:hehe

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Anybody still dragging through this game?

Up to level 63.5. 318 locations. Something like 75% of the PS3 trophies achieved. I think I have 8 skills at 100.

In the main quest I'll try to be vague here (no spoilers if I can help it)... The "Guest" is on the rear balcony in Dragonsreach and I just need to get him to take me to his master.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
i am still barely into the game. i want to play, just when i get time to play a game i end up playing a pc game. only time i have turned my xbox on in the past 2 months has been to play mw3 on sunday night

·
Registered
245 Posts
i am still barely into the game. i want to play, just when i get time to play a game i end up playing a pc game. only time i have turned my xbox on in the past 2 months has been to play mw3 on sunday night
Good to see other XBOX users, I wish the game had some sort of multiplayer integration, like side-story quests and suck so you can party in with friends and wonder around shooting moose with a bow, totally stoned :)
I find myself in "GTA 4 Mode" when I'm intoxicated, i.e., I fuck off and kill the wrong things and have to respawn LOL

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
I have ps3 version. 360 has bad history for playing long hours :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
You guys treat each other like a bunch of old grouchy Draugrs LOLS.:lol2

;):hug

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
BTW: Darkness. You have any problems with Skyrim after the last big patch?

I still get some lag and graphical glitches (like being able to walk through live mammoths and dragons). But I don't have the complete game freezing up on me like I used to. At least it's playable now, or when I do get stuck I can now fast travel out of trouble. Before I couldn't even do that.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
PS3 patch 1.05 DOES screw your game up. I hadn't heard the rumors and did the DL of the patch. The glitch freezes your game as soon as your character enters a body of water.

I am currently in the middle of a quest that requires me to unlock a chest hidden in the waters near Solitude. Guess you can imagine how that went for me.:mad::)cry

Once again Bethesda has shafted the PS3 community. Thanks a bunch guys!:fu

·
Registered
245 Posts
I <3 My 360 :) never had a rrod, and the box I am using now is an old Falcon build, no problems :)
I hate PSN, shitty old outdated Linux servers, whack security, there's a reason the shits free, and the PS3 is just a bluray player with a small controller made for kids hands :)
Begin fanboy wars in 3, 2,...

21 - 40 of 54 Posts