Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
I <3 My 360 :) never had a rrod, and the box I am using now is an old Falcon build, no problems :)
I hate PSN, shitty old outdated Linux servers, whack security, there's a reason the shits free, and the PS3 is just a bluray player with a small controller made for kids hands :)
Begin fanboy wars in 3, 2,...
I have both and it just comes down to preference at this point. Microsoft is still nickel and diming people though. :-( I got Xbox for forza and mass effect. That's about it lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Roll back the update
Supposedly the fix is to delete the game data (not the save files) and then reload the game once more. Pain in the buttock so I haven't done it yet. :(

I did play for about an hour the other day. I just avoided water. Not exactly a perfect situation what so ever.:(

BTW: I have returned Bethesda games in the past. A release day copy of Fallout 3 for the PS3 was the last one. GS just gave me another copy that turned out to be slightly less buggy then the original. At least the fatal bugs were no longer in critical places in the main storyline. :rolleyes

Bethesda = Enemy of the PS3 lols.:p

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
i love the rrod. thats how i got my elite xbox for free lol

since my friend gave it to me back in 06ish i've never had any problems with it(that is after microsoft fixed it and sent it back)
i got mine in 2008....it rrod in 2009....

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
so did you send it in?

i sent mine in and got it back 8 days later fixed

they even paid shipping
yes i sent it in and they "fixed" it. by fix i mean they gave me a brand new unit and slapped my serial number on it lol. yes they paid shipping and extended my warranty by only 3 months.

ps3 i bought used in 2007 and has been going strong with no issues.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Anybody going to pick up the DLC? Being on the PS3 I am very afraid to pull the trigger on this purchase. Although the thought of being able to go back to Oblivion, mounted combat, etc. does sound interesting.

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
There is no point in playing it on the PS3. It's a really awesome game, so I'd recommend it on other platforms.

But it's pretty obvious that the PS3 is ultra low on the totem pole of importance. Lack of patches for pre-exsisting problems. Lack of timely releasing of patches current probs that the PC/360 have already gotten (no 1.6 on the PS3 even if the 360 got it close to 2 months ago for example). DLC being announced and released lastly on the PS3...:(

I can deal with framerate issues, but freezing is not acceptable. Especially considering the numerous ways that this happens.

ARGH!:mad

41 - 54 of 54 Posts