Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i took my car the other day for emissions and i failed. I failed to of my tests, my hydrocarbons, and carbon dioxide i believe. I have a jdm b18c with a chipped ecu, that has the mugel fuel curve. What can i do to get this thing to pass by june? I just installed my vafc2, so im thinking if i take it to get it tuned, the shop can maybe tune it to pass. whats your guys input on this? anything will be helpful.

·
Mowing ur Mom's lawn
2,885 Posts
:stupid
if it's a mugen knock off map it's just dumping a crap load of gas and making you run rich. Get to somewhere that knows how to tune and lean that bish out :tu

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gotcha. What if i maybe even bought a new gsr ecu, or traded somebody, because it doesnt have a rev. limiter on it, and that really bothers me, lol. Could it just be a clean swap out?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe its the sir motor, but i could be wrong. The valve cover is black, so i didnt think it was the itr. how can i tell? (i bought the car with the motor in it, so i dont know the specs on it) thanks for all your help thus far though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.