Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 88crx si.I wanna do a b18 swap.my question is what should i do with the d16a6? i mean who would want it?

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
ill buy it, just the block right? long as its a direct bolt up to a z6 head/no mods in my Si del sol..

·
Registered
36 Posts
man! i would get that off you for my dx cuzz my d15 seems like its weakening,got over 200,000 miles on it! lol. but i jus got me a gsr swap for my si, and really wanna get it in so ima bee broke for a lil while

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i havent decided anything current offer is 1000.i wanna do the swap but i dont have money and if i sell the d16a6 ((to answer your questions)dosent smoke,
would be a complete swap,and about 160,4XX on it.)than i would put that money towards the swap.

im :confused :confused :confused

edit: as a side note all d and zc series engines bolt in using stock mounts.
this engine is obd0........

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Pullinaheadh22 said:
i havent decided anything current offer is 1000.i wanna do the swap but i dont have money and if i sell the d16a6 ((to answer your questions)dosent smoke,
would be a complete swap,and about 160,4XX on it.)than i would put that money towards the swap.

im :confused :confused :confused

edit: as a side note all d and zc series engines bolt in using stock mounts.
this engine is obd0........

1000 sems like alitle pricy for tht...btu hey if someone actually offered that to you then its good on your part...especially for teh engien with over 100k...for a honda its not much but i wouldnt be paying 1g for a stock sohc d series with over 100k, when u can buy a zc for liek 700 tops and put it right in

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
hondapride59 said:
1000 sems like alitle pricy for tht...btu hey if someone actually offered that to you then its good on your part...especially for teh engien with over 100k...for a honda its not much but i wouldnt be paying 1g for a stock sohc d series with over 100k, when u can buy a zc for liek 700 tops and put it right in
He means $1000 for the car itself

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nah just posted i might just part the whole car out or sell it complete

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.