Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Rice-Box said:
What is the best motor for a 1995 Honda Civic 95 ?
right now i have a si motor in it
this is a matter of opinion. especially depending on what you want to use the car for. i'm sure if you use the search function you'll find multiple threads that discuss this.

but if you have a b16a in there currently, i'd say that you've made a pretty good choice.

· Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
currently i have a d16 motor in it
and i was thinking about putting in about 5-7 thousand dollars
and i just want a faster engine something that could mess up a lot of people on the streets, i was thinking of a H22a motor but i'm not sure

· Registered
440 Posts
turbo b20 or b20vtec and ull be messin up alot of cars, garanteed, same thign with LS VTEC parts for it is cheaper so may be a better way to go, b20 parts are expensive and harder to find

for the price of a b18c(type r motor) u could build a way faster motor with ls vtec(b18b with vtec head) or b20vtec which will run you only about 3k compared to atleast 5k with a type R motor

· Registered
130 Posts
i was thinking of putting in an sir engine but this guy i know says it won't fit or some shit like that and it doesn't come with a trany

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.