Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 93 SOl SI SOHC vtec, and I was wondering about a few bolt on's.. I have so far AEM intake, DC Headers 4-2-1, Greddy SP exhaust, and AEM high flow fuel Rail. I want to put a intake manifold... will it give me any good power gains and which should i go with. also which throttle body? Next i wish to put aem fuel pressure regulator any use?? I plan on turbo soon no high boost just 5-7 psi. should i put a cam gear or anything else? give me your oppinions on what bolt ons i should do before the turbo I wana do all the bolt ons i can before i turbo it. thx

·
Registered
111 Posts
camgear will be good for tuning...the intake manifold may help outwith your turbo, but no real power in the meantime..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cams

I don't recommend mixing Cams and Turbos. Either go Cams&Crank, Super/Turbo, or Nos. I watched a buy blow a metal head gasket running 12 psi and Stroker Crank at 8,000 rpm. Pretty cool. :eek: It was an older Toyota, tho. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx for your guys help, and yeah i know it was a waste to do intake and headers but that was a while before i even thought about turbo no big deal they were easy to do and i have some friends that will buy them when done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts