Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

engine problems...help me???

619 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Vanzgelus 
#1 ·
i switch back to 93oct gas....i was riding 89oct gas for a good 5months...well this is my second tank back to 93oct....well i put in one of them fuel injector cleaners....ever since i put that shit in...my engine has been feeling like its laggin and jerker when i accelrate!!...also went i let go of the gas puddle to slow down..its stick by the way...anyways...when i let it go....the car start jerking like crazy on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear.......can anyone help me figure out whats wrong with my shit...is it the gas, the fuel injector cleaner, or something else that im not fimilar with....seriously i need help..this shit is scaring me!!!!!!.....stop the jerkinggggggggggggg......help me if you can....anyone...anybody...holla help a brother out!!!!! :confused

#5 ·
can anyone help a brother out!!!!..i use seafoam..it runs alil smoother on da low end..but its still jerking on top end of the rpm and around 60-80mph!! can anyone help with any idea..or what i can do to fix or try to find the problem so i can get it fix????

#6 ·
the tune up and fuel filter didn't help? and you checked the air filter? tis just a guess, but could it be his O2 sensor. it's not giving in cell's? it does idle smooth, but when you get to about 3500 rpm it starts acting up right.

#7 ·
I'm having a very simmilar problem in my '92 CX hatch D15b7. Idles fine, but begins to sputter/chug/pop under acceleration. I'd like to hear some suggestions. New: fuel filter. Less than 4K ago: plugs, wires, and rotor. I'm personally leaning towards either, spark or injectors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.