Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
i guess i'll shop around.
i just know that i could trust this guy to do a good job...
can't really say much about others because i don't know many people in the whole modding thing.
blah.
what should a custom wire job go for anyways?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hey redwabbit weren't you little black civic? And if you have the stock mid and down pipe for a d series and the guy wants to buy those parts from you i'll send him the upper free if he is willing to pick up the shipping charges. freebee

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Hey redwabbit weren't you little black civic? And if you have the stock mid and down pipe for a d series and the guy wants to buy those parts from you i'll send him the upper free if he is willing to pick up the shipping charges. freebee
yeah I was ltlblkcvc

yeah I got the down pipe. that reminds me I need to call my brother to get those pics of the intakes. I've been so busy dealing with the passat I forgot all about it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Figured it was you, so 1979cvcc if you get his down pipe you can have my upper manifold free.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Dude check it... Look up hondatuning.com... They have 5 vintage civics all with d16 swaps... Go with d16 it will be plenty enough and reliable... Way easier then a b16 too....

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
check teh dates of the thread before posting please :btu

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
WELL SINCE THIS THREAD WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD BY TEH NOOBS...

whatever happened to the OP? anyone know if he ever got the swap in a done..?

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
4 months isnt really form the dead

but I am curious to know if he got it done

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
no prob... i used to be on this site everyday for months... but i finally got my license so i got a job :( hahaha

·
Registered
2 Posts
this is for all the old civic buffs. why the fuck swap it? keep it a daily dude you have a classic hatch. dont ruin that. find an EF hatch to swap or something

and if you dont decide to listen to me. then you might as well find someone to make you custom mounts for a swap like that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Find just basic parts for the original. A swap is a much better option for a vehicle that doesn't have much aftermarket support

181 - 195 of 195 Posts