Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
i guess i'll shop around.
i just know that i could trust this guy to do a good job...
can't really say much about others because i don't know many people in the whole modding thing.
blah.
what should a custom wire job go for anyways?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Hey redwabbit weren't you little black civic? And if you have the stock mid and down pipe for a d series and the guy wants to buy those parts from you i'll send him the upper free if he is willing to pick up the shipping charges. freebee

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Hey redwabbit weren't you little black civic? And if you have the stock mid and down pipe for a d series and the guy wants to buy those parts from you i'll send him the upper free if he is willing to pick up the shipping charges. freebee
yeah I was ltlblkcvc

yeah I got the down pipe. that reminds me I need to call my brother to get those pics of the intakes. I've been so busy dealing with the passat I forgot all about it.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Figured it was you, so 1979cvcc if you get his down pipe you can have my upper manifold free.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
check teh dates of the thread before posting please :btu

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
4 months isnt really form the dead

but I am curious to know if he got it done

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I say keep it stock and enjoy your classic. I swapped a 94 B18B1 with GSR tranny into my 93 EG a number of months ago..and it is by no means fast..its quick to an extent I guess you could say..but if I go drive my dads car around for 1/2 and hour and then jump in mine..HAHAHA..it feels fast as hell for about 5 mins. I don't drive his old 82 though anymore much since I don't live at home any longer.

181 - 197 of 197 Posts