Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
@e y e c u e - just looked at your site there through the link in your profile - what type of paint did you use to spray your interior??

How does it look up close? Cos it looks pretty good in the photos, a lot better than the stock grey colour.

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Blade_Irl said:
@e y e c u e - just looked at your site there through the link in your profile - what type of paint did you use to spray your interior??

How does it look up close? Cos it looks pretty good in the photos, a lot better than the stock grey colour.
interior vynel spray........ and yes it looks just as good as stock, very smooth. As you can tell it took alot of work though.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm from holland but i'm working at the WembleyStadium in London since last september... :clap

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yup a brit here 2!

Aberystwyth Mid Wales, Widely known as a Honda Death Valley due 2 alot of Vti's, Sir's and Type-r's Gettin totalled!

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
Well it turns out I'm going to be moving to Oxford in September and studying Automotive Engineering at Oxford-Brookes University.

I'm stoked....

doesn't seem as if there's a big tuning scene around here at all though....I'll be selling my civic anyway.

I'd like a street bike to get around....looking at CBR400's and stuff. it will be my first bike but I don't want a CBR125 with 13 hp.

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gurusan said:
Well it turns out I'm going to be moving to Oxford in September and studying Automotive Engineering at Oxford-Brookes University.

I'm stoked....

doesn't seem as if there's a big tuning scene around here at all though....I'll be selling my civic anyway.

I'd like a street bike to get around....looking at CBR400's and stuff. it will be my first bike but I don't want a CBR125 with 13 hp.
Congrats....:tu

There is a tuning scene, but tuners are real tuners, you get your ricers, but the most part a real tuner will have skylines, subaru's, rx-7's, etc. Its common to see a few skylines everyday around my town. We have extremely high gas prices to worry about too! Its all about taking corners, rather than straightaways.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts