Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
ep3 is a horrible project car unless you have TONS of money they are very very hard to make fast considering they have the same horsepower as a EM1 and weigh way more also once you get them fast they dont hook up for shit and they dont even have intake vtec just exhaust trust me i had two of them i hated them...they are a nice fun car to drive but as far a project i wouldn't reccomend it....best time i got with I/H/E only was 15.3 best my buddy got built block and turboed was 13.8 and spent thousands its not worth it

· Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ep3 is a horrible project car unless you have TONS of money they are very very hard to make fast considering they have the same horsepower as a EM1 and weigh way more also once you get them fast they dont hook up for shit and they dont even have intake vtec just exhaust trust me i had two of them i hated them...they are a nice fun car to drive but as far a project i wouldn't reccomend it....best time i got with I/H/E only was 15.3 best my buddy got built block and turboed was 13.8 and spent thousands its not worth it
No offense to you or your buddy, but it wasn't the car that was horrible. If you play your cards right, you can make a lot of power and put it down. They may start out at the same HP as an EM1 si, but being a k-series it has way more potential.

· Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol dude i have my project car its a 96 teg in just lookin for a DD
haha, gotcha. I don't think I could go back to a stock or near stock ep3 for daily driving. I'm spoiled on built motors. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.