Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
I am sorry but the guy is stupid. Intergrated graphics are not designed to play high end games, that is why you can upgrade the card. Now if intel designed it so you CANT upgrade then that would be a different story. I dont know what the percentage but I doubt that even half of the major brand PC out there are used for gaming. And I would say that lower % of the major brand PC market is really into games where you really need to spend $100+ on a video card JUST to play. I am not talking about with high settings, but just to play.

Also intel is a CPU manufactur that branched out into making mobo and then into intergrated video card for there mobo. Intel was never a video card maker so you cant expect them to make a high end video card. If intel wanted to get into the video card market I bet they could and there card would be in par with ati and nvidia. Same thing goes for AMD.

The best part of a PC is that you are able to upgrade. It is like saying that Honda is killing the street racing market because they are not adding turbo to their car so Honda is at fault. Is honda at fault for not making a 10 sec street car for daily driver? According to this guy honda is.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.