Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walking along the city streets recklessly waiting to see her pretty face,
Not sure where i'm heading or who'll meet but none can compare to her,
Holding onto to the only faith i have praying every night i could hold her hand one second more,
Wishing i could've been with her just one minute more but instead i took this dark path,
Being lonely every night waiting for her to come to reality again as she leaves me with a kiss in my dreams,
All she had to do was look into my eyes and it felt as if this whole blue world is worth it for her majical touch,
I couldn't understand what i had felt feeling so ashamed for the thoughts circiling my head,
I knew me and her were meant to be but i still slipped once again showing her i'm nothing she'd hope for,
One day i know i'll meet up with her cuz she's the only thing keeping me in this world,
Even god knows we were meant to be but he won't change the ways of fate,
Tommarow is just another lonely day waiting for my innocense to take over,
One last tear will drop today, and one last breath will be taken...

All Comments welcome..good or bad.. i just wrote it now..

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I4K20C said:
Walking along the city streets recklessly waiting to see her pretty face,
Not sure where i'm heading or who'll meet but none can compare to her,
Holding onto to the only faith i have praying every night i could hold her hand one second more,
Wishing i could've been with her just one minute more but instead i took this dark path,
Being lonely every night waiting for her to come to reality again as she leaves me with a kiss in my dreams,
All she had to do was look into my eyes and it felt as if this whole blue world is worth it for her majical touch,
I couldn't understand what i had felt feeling so ashamed for the thoughts circiling my head,
I knew me and her were meant to be but i still slipped once again showing her i'm nothing she'd hope for,
One day i know i'll meet up with her cuz she's the only thing keeping me in this world,
Even god knows we were meant to be but he won't change the ways of fate,
Tommarow is just another lonely day waiting for my innocense to take over,
One last tear will drop today, and one last breath will be taken...

All Comments welcome..good or bad.. i just wrote it now..
That was really actually very very good. Very powerfull, and I really felt what you were feeling. Is this based on something that really happened, cuz I would like to hear the story behind this.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Roses are red
VIolets are blue
All mY SINEP
are teh belong to you...

:evil:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: EQ Poem Thread

havok021 said:
That was really actually very very good. Very powerfull, and I really felt what you were feeling. Is this based on something that really happened, cuz I would like to hear the story behind this.
There really is no story i guess.. i really love this girl and she doesn't love me.. and i guess she says we're really good friends but all the time i feel like i'm nothing to her..and she spends all this time wiht her other friends and crap, and sometimes i feel like i'm left forgetton..and idk..i've been having a hella hard time getting over her..

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are some old one's...

Hope

As I lie in this night not sure who I am anymore,
Not even sure if I believe in god after all that's happened to my soul and the one's I care for,
Hoping each night ends quickly so I can reach my end easier as I wonder for the future,
To dark too see the next day and too light to look behind me,
Wondering what will happen once I take it to this next level,
Will I make it?
Will I suffer?
Or, will I be in heaven?

Always said I couldn't give up on my faith,
But when I need it the most it daggers behind me not sure what to believe anymore,
As if they really love me or want my money,
I know one day I'll regret all these thoughts when I need her the most,
But I can't stop to ask why she hasn't been there through me for the years,
Maybe I'm too selfish to see all it has done while I lay here with a knife in my hand,

Will I keep my promises and look after them?
Or was I just lying to make them feel better,
Will the kids grow up in this fast moving place to be successful?
Carelessly slitting along the bench hoping they still remember me after this is done,
Wishing they understand that none of this was their fault,
The unpreventable will always happen and this is my destiny in life,
It won't be so easy to go through it but in using gods name in vein I will pull through,
Ending it curelessly, I have nothing more to say but...

I love you...

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crave Your Love

I crave for you day and night waiting for you to be by my side,
I crave for you to smile whom can light up my eyes in a heartbeat,
I crave for you to come into my world and share your life with mine to bring me up from down,
I crave for you to say just the three simple words, I, Love, and You..

I crave for the one day when my wishes and dreams would turn into reality,
I crave for the moment when god gives me my chance to fly up from this hole I’ve dug,
I crave for the moment, the day, the week, the month, when the words YOU and I, will no longer be only a dream,
I crave for the nights, which I have right now to vanish into the unknown so that happiness could fill me once again,
I crave for the morning, as when I wake up, you would be by my side smiling down at me as if I’m worth something…

But all I do is crave to wonder why my life is so dead when the world is so alive,
But all I do is crave to wish to have something that never belong to me in the first place,
But all I do is crave to have something that wasn’t meant to be put into my world,
But all I do is crave to wipe these tears away when god hides a smile behind my face,
But all I do is crave to have the girl of my dreams by my side to wash away this ancient fear that I;ve put to place,
But all I do is crave to look up at the night and smile at the starts in hope it brings my one wish come true,

But a crave is only a crave.. It’s nothing more than a want, a need, something you can’t have and that I have yet to realize,
And that I have yet to acknowledge,
And that I have yet to realize will bring out the smile behind this ugly mess,
But I can do nothing but start from the beginning as love is more than a need.. As love is more than a want.. It’s the difference between my tear and my smile…

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I love you more than all the stars in the sky.
I love you more as each moment passes us by.
I love you more with every breath I take.
I love you more with each promise we make.

I need you like a flower needs the rain.
I need you for you can wash away my pain.
I need you more each day
I need you for you are so wonderful, in every single way.

I miss you more than ever now.
I miss you because I really need you somehow.
I miss you and your touch.
I miss you for to me, you mean so much.

I want you to caress my lips the way you always do.
I want you to look into my eyes and see my love for you.
I want you to hold me close to your heart.
I want you to know that I love you, need you, miss you, and want you
And I have for every single moment, right from the start.

·
Registered
838 Posts
.[REJECTION]....ekin 2003

.they say, you`re cute, a real sweet guy.
.but a friend, thats all you`ll ever be.
.rejection, once again you feel.
.secluded, sometimes you wish you were.
.why try, when you always get deny.
.but there`s no knowing if you dont.
.just maybe, of those hundred rejections.
.there`ll be that one, the one.
.to accept you, love you.
.showing you the meaning of love.
.a feeling you never felt.
.something you`ve only wished and dreamt of.
.but will that day ever come.
.while theres still love left in your heart.
.one can only hope.
.but with hope, it can be crushed.
.and there you`ll be, head down, alone.
.another rejection to the list ...

·
Registered
186 Posts
flowing in the wind
straying far from birth
spawned from the earth
an innocence that can never be sinned
settled on outcasts
for here its existence will last
sprouting and strengthning its grasp
closer to maturity
it sights will dwell on its pray for eternity
a union shall form sygnifying bonding
siblings of joy dwell in this cycle
for i have experienced loonliness, innocence, life n love all thanks to u

its a leaf

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
read my blog... the link is in my sig. theres some shit on there.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ekk

Your poem was amazing dude, that is exactly how i feel a buncha times.. it really got to me, and i love your style!! Please share some more poem you've wrote.. i love that one!

HondaWOMAN

I like your poem too, your style is kind of like mine! I love the scheme you use and how it all goes back to the start from the end! I wanna c some more of your poems too!

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I4K20C said:

HondaWOMAN

I like your poem too, your style is kind of like mine! I love the scheme you use and how it all goes back to the start from the end! I wanna c some more of your poems too!

thanks... if ya write poetry... and ya want a place to post it up PM me... i have a GREAT site for that...

:)

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Now Change

I love you
You're perfect
Now change

I loved you
You didn’t know it
I never showed it

I love(d) you
You're perfect
Now change

You were perfect
Always knowing what to say
Being the best you could that was all I ever asked

I love(d) you
You(were) perfect
Now change

Don't be how you were
Don't let her love the same person I did
Don't stay the same

I loved you
You were perfect
Now change

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
i don't know if this is a poem, but i was writing last night, and this is what came out..

i wonder what you would say if i took your hand and told you of the feelings blossoming within me that may possibly be the beginnings, the seedling, or rather sapling perhaps.. of a four letter word that i can't bring myself to vocalize. i hope to rise above my childish fears and insecurities that may be stemming from my general distrust of your species. though it may not be your fault, i have to tread lightly into this well charted water. i've sparred with some tough cookies that represented your kind and come out resembling everything from a champion to a martyr. i'd relish nothing more than to look twenty thousand leagues into your eyes and assure you that everything i ever had a question about is solved instantly when our brainwaves align, but unrequited EVOL has seemingly become the only kind that i can find. it's a crying shame i tell you, because i have nothing but EVOL to give.. i just haven't yet found another that i can deem worthy of shining my light on.. or have i?

if the pump that keeps my life force flowing were once again flattened by one of your kind, i fear that it may turn even colder, blacken and never be shown to another.

(^there's always a line that doesn't fit and just ends up at the bottom of the page..)

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Two scars in one heart
Both of the same wound
Ripped from the soul
Thrown to the moon.
No one to hear
No tears to cry
Erased from this Earth
Its time for goodbye.
Feelings all hidden
No one to know
Kept in the dark
Nothing for show.
Time passes by
All is the same
A secret still safe
Never to name.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I4K20C said:
ekk

Your poem was amazing dude, that is exactly how i feel a buncha times.. it really got to me, and i love your style!! Please share some more poem you've wrote.. i love that one!

HondaWOMAN

thanks man. ive only written two poems. i guess its one of those spur of the moment kinda thing where you start thinking about stuff and it just comes :D. heres the other poem ...

----------------------------------------------

.[i am nothing] ... Ekin 2001

.im just a lonely soul in this lonely world
.oh how my heart cries out, but it is not heard
.oh how my tear drops, but it is not seen
.at times i can do anything, but in the end of it all
.i am nothing ....

.im just a lonely soul in this lonely world
.when I speak, no one is there to listen
.when I yell, no one pays attention
.sometimes i cant do nothing but i feel I can do anything
.yet, i am still nothing .....