Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i HAVE AN 91 INTEGRA GS I JUST GOT.I KNOW THEY HAVE 130 HORSEPOWER STOCK. BUT IT HAS AN AEM COLD AIR INTAKE AIRMASS HEADER, RANDOM HIGH FLOW CAT., THERMAL EXHAUST, BORED 25 OVER WITH FORGED STR PISTONS AND AEM RODS, CRANE IGNITION PACK, NGK WIRES, CLUTHMASTER STAGE 2 CLUTH W/ ALIMINUM FLYWHEEL. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE LOCAL DYNO IS SO COULD SOMEBODY PROBABLY ESTIMATE. AND I WAS WONDERING IF A THROTTLE BODY AND A AEM FUEL RAIL WOULD MAKE ALL THAT MUCH MORE POWER? THANKS

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
caps lock button broken? :confused:

·
Registered
13,201 Posts
I'll say about 300-400 WHP :rolleyes:

HondaTegGSR said:
get it to a dyno
Agreed. :) I know that there are some people from MI here, they must know where to get a dyno at.

Azn Chopesticks said:
on the homepage of superhonda they have a horsepower calculator. :) ;)
You'll need your trap speed and weight to do that...Assuming he has those pieces of information, then yeah try that..

probinu said:
caps lock button broken? :confused:
Yeah, you might want to turn off your caps button, its really annoying and looks dumb.

Good luck,
Jason

·
Registered
214 Posts
Being that your integra is a 91 it's probably not going to have 130 HP. I've seen 96 GSR's having only 150 HP instead of 170 HP. I wouldn't be surpised if it has 115 HP. Try looking around the web for dynos done for each part. It's probably better if you just get it dynoed and tuned. Ex. If an AEM CAI gives 7 HP, and ITR 4-1 gives 10 HP. If you dynoed your car with both bolt ons you're not neccearily going to get a gain of 17 HP. It's probably going to be less. I don't think you need the AEM fuel rail or aftermarket TB unless you start getting crazy ass cams with larger fuel injectors, or forced induction. Otherwise you're wasting their potential. But yeah you're motor with your current mods has some major potential already......start building up the head or just get something cheap like NOS.....fo sho!:cool:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Hp or not . Your trying to find the REAL hp out of your car dyno is only was. Your specs would say 130hp but thats at engine not wheels. take the RSX for example

200hp dyno'ed at 168hp. some might have more or less. but i saw it dyno bone stock. Spend the cash find the dyno and get it done and let us know...

F13

·
Registered
365 Posts
dont belive this kid he's a fu*kin chump
i seen his car at rodgers plasa, hes got a 91
automatic integra with apc bullshit all over it
none of the shit he postin is for real

he will i smashed the teal integra

·
Registered
192 Posts
Fuel rails do nothing

Dont waste your money on a fuel rail unless its for show. Stock honda fuelrails have been known to support 400+ hp. If you want more power get the fuel controller by apex and a set of larger injectors. And a Fuel pressure regulator if needed.. As for HP id imagine you woul be able to keep up with a stock gsr.. Oh and by the way you cant spell crap without apc

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Re: Fuel rails do nothing

XLR8 GS-R said:
Dont waste your money on a fuel rail unless its for show. Stock honda fuelrails have been known to support 400+ hp. If you want more power get the fuel controller by apex and a set of larger injectors. And a Fuel pressure regulator if needed
correct! :vpleased:

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
1,000,000 HP and 999,999 PF/TQ,

How's that for a good guess?

Read this forums rules.

Take it to a dyno to find out what you have.

And for god's sake turn that Cap's OFF!

A.

PS heres a link to: Dyno Jet locations Check the site for local dyno's near YOU!

PPS the fuel rail is Not needed as earlier stated by a few.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.