Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im stationed in Germany with the Army and I just bought a Euro spec CRX. It has the DOHC ZC motor, but im having some trouble finding after market parts for it. Any resources to solve this problem would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
350 Posts
there is a place i heard called ebay.com. I heard they have a gang of stuff on that website :D . must be nice to have a true euro spec car. are you planning on bringing it back to the states. i am happy to be the first to welcome you to the world of honda tunning

·
Registered
854 Posts
what type of aftermarket stuff are you looking for?
engine internals?
boltons?
suspension?
body pieces?

·
Registered
622 Posts
If u could be more specific about what kind of bolt ons you want, there's plenty of stores in Holland i could give you adresses and webpages of...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boltons

I went ahead and ordered a AEM cold air that fits the si (hoping it fits) now im looking for headers, and an intake manifold.

·
Registered
622 Posts
element-m said:
I went ahead and ordered a AEM cold air that fits the si (hoping it fits) now im looking for headers, and an intake manifold.

take a look at www.totalcarconcept.nl for headers and stuff... for the crx they are still no1 in holland...

·
Registered
161 Posts
it gets me everytime........ header please....unless you are of the unique bunch ot have the 350 chevy small block in your rex.....

·
Registered
622 Posts
Thank U... :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey brad... need to update! Been missing ya man. Post pics, current specs and... PICS! Almost bought a CRX with a d16y7 swap. But post pics, update unless you have been sent back to Iraq :-( Missing you here stateside. Also, if ya need some infor to help ya along my new site http://www.eg-tech.net/ might be helpful. Targeted towards EGs and 5th Gens alike but some pretty useful information gathered on there. :-D hope to hear from you soon!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts