Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This post is to give you (US) guys a view on what's going on at the other side of the ocean. I've already seen some Dutch guys on here and a guy from Belgium. So all european guys, please post pics of your civics (or other civics in your country).

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here's mine already

and some others

one of my favourites, the psypro VTi

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Nice to see that there's a scene in Europe for Civics. Peeps look very dedicated to their rides. Very into chrome rims it seems...:eek:

You might want to also try posting this in the Photo Gallery section. Many people check there that don't have Civics so you'll get more viewers.

Good luck man!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
are there a lot more hatchs over there than sedans? cause most of the pics are hatchs and i was wondering if they are more popular. especially the 6th gens.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Did that bright yellow HB have Florida plates or am I seeing things?:) That's cool. Uh Oh... Oversized APC sticker!:eek:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Shiba-Kun said:
Did that bright yellow HB have Florida plates or am I seeing things?:) That's cool. Uh Oh... Oversized APC sticker!:eek:
Yes it's from Florida. It's much nicer to hang an amercin plate, you see.:D

About the hatches: I think that there are more hatches in Belgium, but the sedans are popular as well. You can also find a lot of CRX in Belgium--> old, but still very wanted

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
like Dieter said, there are more hatches in Belgium. You also see a few coupés, but you never see a 4 door civic. I've been looking for one at junkyard (for some parts:D ) but havent' found one yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
newest creation of a belgian tuner called Cruysberghs. (isn't finished yet)

The Hb of the biggest hondafreak in Belgium-->Pink Danny (he also has an pink coupe and 5 other Honda's I guess):D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Most of them cars are nasty!! :um:

Here is a pic of my car so far, only had it for a few months so not done much to it. Ordered a Skunk2 exhaust last week, and getting a AEM CAI too. Also eventually will have type r spoiler and lips, bronze rota 16"ers, and body coloured bump strips etc... Gotta get me some type r lights or projectors too

Also, yea most the civics here in Europe, Britain anyway are hatches, not many coupes around. Mine is a vti hatch, which has the b16a2 as standard

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Matty T said:
Most of them cars are nasty!! :um:

Here is a pic of my car so far, only had it for a few months so not done much to it. Ordered a Skunk2 exhaust last week, and getting a AEM CAI too. Also eventually will have type r spoiler and lips, bronze rota 16"ers, and body coloured bump strips etc... Gotta get me some type r lights or projectors too

Also, yea most the civics here in Europe, Britain anyway are hatches, not many coupes around. Mine is a vti hatch, which has the b16a2 as standard

did u clear ur headlights??? looks nice

1 - 20 of 20 Posts