Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys... me and my bud took a stock d16y7 IM off and put a OBX IM, me and him were in a rush and screwed somethings up. we hooked a coolant line to the evap vacum line. how we did this is bc the y7 im had one coolant hose frm IM to idleler sensor on TB. on the OBX it had two coolant lines . also the y7 had four vacum lines while the obx has got three.

anyways to make a long story short we flooded the evappurge control selinoid valve, and the canister with coolant i took out the evap cntrl. sel. out and running without it idles a lil diff, adjusted that screw

i need to know what canisters and what purge control selinoid valve will swap in my d16y7 obd2b and am i hurting anything driving like this??

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
99singleslammer said:
hey guys... me and my bud took a stock d16y7 IM off and put a OBX IM, me and him were in a rush and screwed somethings up. we hooked a coolant line to the evap vacum line. how we did this is bc the y7 im had one coolant hose frm IM to idleler sensor on TB. on the OBX it had two coolant lines . also the y7 had four vacum lines while the obx has got three.

anyways to make a long story short we flooded the evappurge control selinoid valve, and the canister with coolant i took out the evap cntrl. sel. out and running without it idles a lil diff, adjusted that screw

i need to know what canisters and what purge control selinoid valve will swap in my d16y7 obd2b and am i hurting anything driving like this??

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
99singleslammer said:
my consern is the wire plugs on the evap purge cont. sel. valve. and the sensor ontop of the canister. m- having a 99 lx has obd2b are the plugs all the same on obd2a's and b's
yeah they are the same. the onlt thing different woring wise is the pinouts at the ecu.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.