Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, my life sucks. I cant find ONE guy thats normal..why??? All of teh ones i meet are either drunks, potheads, whores, dirtlegs, or just like totally ghey. Im not the really "picky" type, i dont think. I mean, i dont have to have a guy that has a perfect bod, perfect face and all of that...just a normal guy :(. There is one that meets every single one of my standards...but i wrote about him b4.....he's my best friend. Ugh....i hate this crap....i hate being alone...gets me so depressed. shit....am i the only one, or is everyone on here just pimps that get anyone they want...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
There are normal guys out there, its just tough to find one. I think im one of them... because i dont smoke/ do drugs etc. But dont look so hard it happens when you least expect it.

Plus, your a girl who likes cars, what more could a guy ask for?

Ps. On a side note, i met a gorgeous girl and i like her so much.. and im trying not to screw it up. I met her like 4 days ago.

BLA
Ry

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1flossedteg said:
There are normal guys out there, its just tough to find one. I think im one of them... because i dont smoke/ do drugs etc. But dont look so hard it happens when you least expect it.

Plus, your a girl who likes cars, what more could a guy ask for?

Ps. On a side note, i met a gorgeous girl and i like her so much.. and im trying not to screw it up. I met her like 4 days ago.

BLA
Ry
Well, its not like im desperately searching for a guy. I mean, I'll examine guys b4 i even really talk to them, ya know? Its not like im judging them or anything, but if a guys standin there talkin to another guys about how he got some good ass last night...then im not gonna even think about it. And another thing...i figure that if a guy's really interested in me, he'll show it somehow..so i kinda leave it for them. But again, all teh ones ive been around a basically just not b/f material.

EDIT: Good luck with the girl you met, i hope it works out for ya

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
i feel like that every day. (only i cant find a gurl) so yeah ur not alone. iono it might be that im a total moron. who knows.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
i hope one day ill find the perfect girl........ but i try not to dwell on shit like that. Just dont look and they will come.

·
Registered
260 Posts
i kno exactly what you mean...and its a bitch...ive never had a gf, i keep getting that "i just want to be your friend bullshit". it really is depressing to take these girls out once, get all excited and then find out it was all for nothing. lately i have been trying to just not think about it, which really helps. maybe somethng will happen that way. it's a lot easier now that i have my car to work on...spend money on your car...it won't tell you it just wants to be your friend ;)

And btw...with all these girls going for the drunk, obnoxious guys because they "enjoy the challenge" or some shit (or so i've been told), its very refreshing to know that there are still smart girls like you out there :D

J

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
the best way to find a guy/girl is by not looking..
it REALLLLLLYYYYYYYYY WORKS :)

But I've noticed what also really works is if YOU DO Have a guy/girl... other peeps seem to take it as the ultimate challenge and like go outta thier or something.. it's crazy ness.. it's like they can smell the fact that ur hooked up in your blood or something... :(

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Are u sure that by NOT looking for gurls that they'll come to u because i dont think its true for my case..i've only had one relationship and we met online..so please please explain to me how the fudge that works and how u actually pull it off..for example..are u saying that if i go to college everyday and just do my own thing..then they come? thats BS....its crazy..its meniacal!....

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
i know exacxtly what all you people are feeling but trust me, it happens! Like flossedteg said, it'll happen when you least expect it. :)

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
hehehehe weird i have been told the same thang that if i dotn try so hard the right guy will come after me and find me, in sumway i agree with that and in others i keep lookin yet always find one that isnt what i expected.....i dunno one day i think we will all find the right guy/gurl its just based upon when Fate and Destiny have gone ur direction, and dont worry so much ur young and stuff u got ur whole life to find the right guy....heheh im 21 and trying to find the right mature/nice guy is impossible, but trust me also u'll know when u find the right guy kus he'll be all u think aboutand who u want to be with....:)

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Yep yep..

Like I told Shelley.. you'll just rack your brains getting frustrated "why why why can't I find the right person".. dont stress.. it just makes things worse.. It always happens.. You always come across new ppl.. Dont stress yourself looking for him.. he'll come into your life when you least expect it.. just focus on what your goals are (and NO, finding a guy is not one of them).. focus on school or work or whatever you are doing.. Go out with the gurls.. work on your car.. the right guy is just around the corner...

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
i always feel like im never gonna find anyone. im a normal guy, nice to most everyone, and its gotten me nowhere. everyone keeps tellin me ill find the one someday, but i just see how thats possible

·
Registered
18,284 Posts
umm the problem wit me is that im completely oblivious if a girl is sending da siganals or wat not. im so lost its not even funny. its like when alot of time goes by and i think bout it and realize that she was interested but by that time theyve always found someone else. needless to say i get made fun of alot by my boys for bein such an idiot.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well..i know who i WANT to be with, i cant get him off my mind..BUT ive posted a thread on this b4 and i dont wanna get into it again, he's my best friend n all that stuff.....its s tupid situation.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Cdiesel12 said:
umm the problem wit me is that im completely oblivious if a girl is sending da siganals or wat not. im so lost its not even funny. its like when alot of time goes by and i think bout it and realize that she was interested but by that time theyve always found someone else. needless to say i get made fun of alot by my boys for bein such an idiot.
ditto. as well, clueless am i...

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
i finally found mine.. she's been in front of me the whole time. too bad she doesn't see it the same way :(

someday i hope she'll come around... :(

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
flyracerx said:
i finally found mine.. she's been in front of me the whole time. too bad she doesn't see it the same way :(

someday i hope she'll come around... :(
love is wanting to see the other person happy, even if you arent part of that happiness

1 - 20 of 27 Posts