Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a girl has a mint her mouth? omg!! that shiet feels hella good. i dunno. the feeling is hard to explain. the mint feels really cold but damn it feels hella good. have any u guys experienced this?

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Yup...but you should try the Starbucks peppermints. Those are by FAR the strongest out there....yes, even stronger than altoids :D

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jessecrx said:
Yup...but you should try the Starbucks peppermints. Those are by FAR the strongest out there....yes, even stronger than altoids :D
hahahaha. the mint that i was talking was the starbucks peppermints. that why it was so cold. those things last forever.

·
Registered
837 Posts
my girl tried this on me before, it wasn't what i really expected. but that was like over 1 1/2 years ago so i can't really say i remember to well.

·
Registered
466 Posts
man fuck an altoid, you got use those listerine things, damn that shit felt hella good:D

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
arent pop rocks sharp? kindof pointyish? if so i dont know why you would like it with pop rocks!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hossfowler said:
I love getting head after I just banged my girl in the ass, shows her true love for me and my cock.

MAN that shiat is gross man, she's suckin on her own shit, and don't even get me started on the diseases that are transmitted that way...

anyway i've never had the mint thing, but and icecub i've had and that shit feels good

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
castor said:
MAN that shiat is gross man, she's suckin on her own shit, and don't even get me started on the diseases that are transmitted that way...
Finally! After like 3 weeks someone actually replied to what I said and how fucked up it was. I wanted to throw that out there so peeps would be like wtf? She doesnt do that, she hates even giving head unless shes really horny. She thinks dicks are ugly.:D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Damn...You guys should get your girls to try a Halls cough drop. They key to using such things though is a nice wet blow job. tell her to plop one in, suck it till it's hard and wet(not sloppy wet were you have spit dripping off the hair on your nuts), and then she should pull back off of it and blow across the head of your dick gently. That provides that kinda feeling that will make your toes crack from curling up so hard.:D

And fellas don't be selfish. Plop a halls in your mouth and lick some pussy with it in your mouth. Do it the same way like she should do you. Give it several good wet licks and blow a breeze across her clit. I promise you that if you do it right you'll have that bitch walking around in the day time with a flash light looking for your ass!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
V6 i VTEC said:
Damn...You guys should get your girls to try a Halls cough drop.
WORD DAT SHIT IS FANTASTIC! first time my girl cracked out of her nutshell and gave me head....she did it with a cough drop and damn...great tingly sensation

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
V6 i VTEC said:
I promise you that if you do it right you'll have that bitch walking around in the day time with a flash light looking for your ass!

AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHH LMAO I am gonna have to try it on my lady.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts