Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok u guys are talking about let me put my car on the trailer cuzz it is to fast for the streets this is a race car that u can drive on the streets this car is not a scca car if we where in the type of sport we would have a scca car like u

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
i feel like i just lost 100 points off my IQ after reading that post. :noo

what the FUCKKK did you say!??!?

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
This guy had another thread about how his bros car can beat anyone on here and he was calling everyone out to race him. Now he says its a race car that is drivin on the street, but he needs to put it on the trailer because it is to fast for the street. :lmao
:bow Okay dude your bros car is god, not even a top fuel dragster will beat it :god
Now let it go, Your a retard and if you helped on that car it will probably blow sky high as soon as your try to race some ricer in a grand am with an aluminum wing on it that he bought from pep boys :bomb

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
what? i have a daily driven street car. i don't have an "scca" prepped race car...it's just a regular mr-s...what makes it able to beat you is the fact that i know how to DRIVE it.

you call people out to race, but you won't accept my challenge...you're a ricer.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
i agree...and if i had powers in here, i'd remove it.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
UltraMagneticAL said:
what? i have a daily driven street car. i don't have an "scca" prepped race car...it's just a regular mr-s...what makes it able to beat you is the fact that i know how to DRIVE it.

you call people out to race, but you won't accept my challenge...you're a ricer.
Hey has any one seen a red spoon buy chance.... ps....if u find that red spoon u can come over here and EAT MY ASS.. COCK FACE NO 1 CAN DRIVE AS GOOD AS U CAPTION DAN YOUR MY HREO

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Country said:
DAN YOUR MY HREO
why thank you...learn to spell jackass

:byye

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
Danman1116 said:
why thank you...learn to spell jackass

:byye
dan's my hero too :hug

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
i look up to our fine officers here on the forum...officers dan and kevin :hehe

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
i look up to our fine officers here on the forum...officers dan and kevin :hehe
only cause we are taller then you :hehe

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out what the title of the thread has to do with the actual body of the thread....nothing is making sense to me, I'm lost :confused

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
UltraMagneticAL said:
don't worry about it...he's been banned.
:ninja

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
good^^^^ cause that's about the dumbest individual i've encountered on the site. i'm glad i wasn't the only one lost in that translation. :ninja

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
killer B said:
good^^^^ cause that's about the dumbest individual i've encountered on the site. i'm glad i wasn't the only one lost in that translation. :ninja
indeed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.