Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks guys my name is Joey I'm an avid Honda fan because of, Honda's humility and dominance in the late '80s early '90s and F1 and of course the Great Lengths they strived towards making a certain production car from scratch. I have a K20 Z3 for the first time and I'll probably say based on my experience with the J series starting with the A1 through the A3 with the 6-speed manual, the B series people I am not particular to an 8,000 RPM Engine with flat tappet valve train and a minuscule crankshaft girdle, the K20 a and Z3 - the balance shaft and not to mention the head flow, why would you want to get a B18 C5 unless you're going to sell the car that it came in. I learned a rule is you don't buy the best before you had crap when it comes to Honda I started out with a 3rd gen Prelude b21a1 and then almost got 80 horsepower per liter with my j32a3 and now finally I have a K20 Z3 with gratitude comes the need for knowledge that's actually meaningful in terms of functionality and longevity and my lack of pretension. Now I just got to reinforce the K20 in terms of the chain tensioner becoming fixed and maintaining optimal Cooling and trying not to get it taken away by the law, as happened with my 2004 Acura TL that came with brembos from the factory in the front Who Would Imagine, it's kind of funny the type are 8th generation Civic in Japan came at the same brembos 280 mm or something rotors in the front pretty cool, I'll never forget that to you 151 miles per hour smooth and straight as an arrow and of course lost because of my behavior and impulse you live and you learn and you never forget but you forgive yourself. The power of self-compassion and dreams

1 - 2 of 2 Posts