Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, i am a proud owner of a 2002 honda accord 4dr EX... im not planning on sellings my accord... but i was wondering which car would you guys choose 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution RS... or a 1998 Eclipse GSX.
it is so hard to choose between the two of them, they are basically the same car like drivetrain wise... both of them have the 4g63 motor... and they are both AWD... HELP ME! I LOVE THEM BOTH!

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
a used nsx is also in the price range of the evo....and MR > AWD on the touge :nod

·
Registered
261 Posts
Every test I've ever read or seen on tv has picked the Evo over the STi for just weird reasons. They say the STi is more powerful and more solid and better build quality overall, but they always pick the Evo and say it's more fun to drive. Go figure. :confused

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey bro coming from the dsm community, like everyone said, the evo! The Gsx is my old car but i sold it because it was un reliable.I put down some nice hp numbers but it was down more then it ran.Evo is nice because one its new,two it has a warranty,3 cause stock its 271hp.The bone stock engine can hadle roughly about 400hp(4g63t)So u still can add on with out doing the internals on both cars.But evo hands down.

·
Registered
14 Posts
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution RS or a 1998 Eclipse GSX. Is this even a legal competition? :noo The EVO is my choice.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
:eek Are you kidding me! Who in their right mind would seriously consider getting a eclipse over a MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION VIII :wow
:number1

:bh :cry :( :mad <-----You with the eclipse 1 day later and when it gives out on the side of the road

:D :D :D :D :D <-----The guy who never asked this dumb question and got himself an EVO

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.